BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply 150 Vacancies. Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. Its Ghaziabad unit is proposing to engage 150 ITI trade apprentice under the apprenticeship Act, 1961 for one year Apprenticeship training in the following designated trade. Software Division of Bharat Electronics Ltd., a Navaratna Company and India’s premier professional electronics company requires the following personnel on Fixed Term basis for a period of 02 years for execution of various prestigious projects. The Bharat Electronics Limited has invites the Applications for 150 Vacancies of the Post of Trade Apprentice Posts. Eligible Candidates can Apply for this Jobs. Candidates can Apply for this Trade Apprentice on or Before 16th March 2020.
Further Details can visit our Blogs. The candidates are ask to apply now to avaoid the last minute rush. Candidates who fulfill the above criteria can only apply. The duration of apprenticeship training is for one year. Stipend paid as per apprenticeship rules. Candidates can apply for the above vacancies through Govt. Portal only on or before 16 March 2020 (for further process see the following given example). The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test through their registered Email ID/ Mobile Number. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the Obtained Marks in the written test. Reservation will be given as per Government norms.
BEL Trade Apprentice Details
|Name of the Board||Bharat Electronics Ltd.,|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Last date to apply||16-03-2020|
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process 2020:
Selection will be through a Written Test followed by an Interview for those candidates who qualify in the written test. The written test details will be e-mailed to the candidates/applicants to the mail id provided by the candidate.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible.
- The candidate should have passed the trade related to the recognized industrial training institute under NCVT in less than three years from 31-March-2020.
- Age limit: Candidate should be 21 years or less on 31-March-2020. Upper age relaxation of 5 years in case of SC/ST/PWD and 3 years in case of OBC candidates only.
- The candidate should not have completed or undergoing apprenticeship training in any other organizations.
- Candidates should have registration number [provided by MIS portal]. If not, candidates may register through the below website and get the registration number.
- If the number of candidates is higher than the number of Vacancies indicated, then the criteria to short listing of candidates for Written Test will be based on final percentage marks obtained in ITI which will be decided by selection committee.
- Pass class will be required for BEL employee wards for appearing in the written Test.
General Instruction for Candidates:
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Request for change of category once declared in the application will not be entertained.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the written test/interview. BEL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature of past relevant experience acquired post prescribed qualification.
- Applications received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
- In the event any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without the required enclosures, will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The Caste / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidate’s application will be considered rejected.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id and mobile number, which is to be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the written test / interview will be sent by e-mail to the email Id furnished by the candidate. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidate at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever.
- Candidates who fulfill the above criteria can only apply.
- Last date of receiving applications through portal is 16 March 2020.
- The duration of apprenticeship training is for one year.
- Stipend paid as per apprenticeship rules.
- Candidates can apply for the above vacancies through Govt. Portal only on or before 16 March 2020.(for further process see the following given example)
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for written test through their registered Email ID/ Mobile Number.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on the Obtained Marks in the written test.
- Reservation will be given as per Government norms.
Candidate’s Enrollment Process for BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
Before proceeding to enrolment process the students shall have the following documents and information:
- Aadhaar Card: Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB
- Qualifying Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate clear-cut indication of passing status with division and percentage (Internet copy not allowed): Format: PDF, Size: Less than 1MB
- Passport size photograph: JPEG, Size: Less than 20KB (4.5 * 3.5)
- Bank (Accounts) Details (Will be required to furnish)
- Valid Personal Email ID and Mobile No.
Open any browser and Type in the address bar www.apprenticeship.gov.in and Click on Apprentices (find at the top of the home page) and wait for a menu to open and from the drop down box select the Candidate Registration.
How to apply online for BEL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020:
Step: 1 Go to the Official Website @ http://bel-india.in/
Step: 2 Click on Apprentices
Step: 3 Click the Candidates Registration
Step: 4 Fill your Details
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|