BEL Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: Bharat Electronics Limited has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Trainee Engineer –I and Project Engineer-I Vacancies. The last date to apply is 24.06.2023. Candidates may go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before submitting the application.
BEL Recruitment 2023 Project Engineer
|Bharat Electronics Limited|
Trainee Engineer –I and Project Engineer-I
No of Vacancy
|Apply Online Opening From||
Closing Date of Apply Online
BEL Engineer Vacancy 2023:
|No of Vacancy|
|Trainee Engineer -I Job Code- FLC01||
Trainee Engineer -I Job Code- SPS02
|Trainee Engineer -I Job Code- MH03||
Trainee Engineer -I Job Code- EVM04
|Trainee Engineer -I Job Code-SK05||
Project Engineer-I Job Code- EVM06
BEL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 32 Years as of 01.06.2023. The upper age limit mentioned above is for General & EWS candidates. The age limit will be relaxable for SC & ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years
BEL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed 4 years full time B.Sc (Engg.)/B.E/B. Tech Engineering course from any AICTE recognized Institute/University in the disciplines of Information Technology.
- Applicants must have experience in Solar Industry, preferably in Solar Power plant business segment.
BEL Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Candidates will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 40,000/- per month for the 1st year, Rs. 45,000/- for 2nd year, Rs. 50,000/- for 3rd year and in the event of extension of contract Rs. 55,000/- for 4th year.
BEL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement, will be called for a Written Test which will be for 85 marks
BEL Recruitment 2023 Fee:
- Project Engineer-I: General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs. 472/- (Application fee-Rs.400/- plus 18% GST).
- Trainee Engineer-I: General, EWS and OBC candidates are required to remit an amount of Rs.177/- (Application fee-Rs.150/- plus 18% GST).
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts may apply online by clicking the relevant link provided against the advertisement.
- Candidates are required to enter all information correctly in the online application form and verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the application form.
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 32 Years as of 01.06.2023.
Candidates must have completed 4 years full time B.Sc (Engg.)/B.E/B. Tech Engineering course from any AICTE recognized Institute.
Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria specified in the advertisement, will be called for a Written Test which will be for 85 marks.