BEL Security Officer & Havildar Recruitment 2021 OUT – 10th and Degree Candidates Can Apply | Apply Online. Bharat Electronics Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Security Officer OR Assistant Security Officer, Junior Supervisor and Havildar. Total numbers of vacancies are 22. Last date to apply online for this recruitment is 17.02.2021. Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply Online. Official Notification and Online application direct link available on this page. Kindly go through this page till end.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Post||
Security Officer OR Assistant Security Officer, Junior Supervisor and Havildar
Number of vacancies
Last date to apply
- Security Officer OR Assistant Security Officer – 01
- Junior Supervisor – 01
- Havildar – 20
BEL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
For Security officer candidates age limit should be 32 years, for Assistant Security Officer post upper age limit is 40 years, and for Junior Supervisor and Havildar post Candidates age limit should be 43 years is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
For Security Officer or Assistant Security Officer Post Candidates should have a degree in any discipline is Mandatory and For Junior Supervisor, Havildar post Candidates should pass SSLC is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
- For Security Officer: Candidates should have SSC Officer of Captain rank from Indian Army / equivalent rank from Navy / Air force / Class I Gazetted Officer of Central Paramilitary Organizations (CAPF’s)
- For Assistant Security Officer: Candidates should be in JCO grade at the time of leaving the Army / Navy / Air Force / Central Paramilitary Organizations (CAPF’s)
- For other vacancies: Candidates should have 15 years of service in Indian Armed forces and JCO rank is Preferred.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- For Security Officer – Rs. 40,000 – Rs. 1,40,000/- PM
- For Assistant Security Officer – Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 1,20,000/- PM
- For Junior Supervisor – Rs. 24,500 to Rs. 90,000/- PM
- For Havildar – Rs. 20,500 – Rs. 79,000/- PM
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The candidates meeting the criteria will be shortlisted for the selection process. The selection process will comprise of
- Security Officer And Assistant Security Officer: Eligible candidates will be called for Written Test for 85 marks and those who clear the same will be shortlisted for Interview for 15 marks.
- Jr. Supervisor and Havildar: Eligible candidates shall undergo Physical Endurance / Skill test for 50 marks and those who clear the same, will be shortlisted for written test for 100 marks. Physical Endurance / Skill test and written test will be held at Bengaluru only.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Required documents
- Applications should be accompanied by the following scanned self-attested documents:
- Recent color passport size photograph.
- SSLC / SSC / ISC marks card and any other valid documents as proof of date of birth.
- Caste Certificate
- No objection Certificate from your present employer
- Proof of norms adopted by the university / Institute
- Marks Card / Sheet of each academic year / semester
- Experience Certificate / Discharge certificate, if applicable
- Registration number from the District Sainik Welfare Board and Copy of the same
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
17.02.2021 is the last date to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021.
How many vacancies offered for BEL Recruitment 2021?
There are totally 22 Vacancies offered for BEL Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply for BEL Recruitment 2021?
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link available on this page.