BEL Visiting Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Last Date Reminder for VMO Vacancies. Job Seekers Alert!!! Last Date to Apply for Bharat Electronics Vacancies. Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company and India’s Premier Professional Electronics Company under Ministry of Defence, requires Visiting Medical Officer (Part time) on contract basis for its Machilipatnam Unit on 06.04.2021 at the same time offline applications was activate. According to the Official Notification said; BEL will be stopped the receiving offline applications from the Applicants on or before 16.04.2021.
Interested Candidates who are not yet to apply for this BEL Recruitment; Make use of it. Candidates can read about notification in this article.
BEL Eligibility Criteria 2021:
All the Educational qualification mentioned in above said post Qualification should be from a recognized University.
- The candidate must possess M.B.B.S. from a recognized University with Minimum 02 years post-qualification experience as on 01.02.2021 and having Maximum 65 years (as on 01.02.2021), upper age limit is relaxable at the discretion of Management.
- The nature of engagement is purely on temporary basis for a period of TWO YEARS from the date of engagement which can be extended at the discretion of the Company for a mutually agreed period.
- Working hours will be 4 hours in a day (from 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM and from 02.00 PM to 4.00 PM) every day. Our factory works for six days in a week. Our Company will be closed on National & declared Festival Holidays.
BEL Selection Process & Salary Package 2021:
- The selected candidate will be paid a consolidated honorarium of Rs 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand Only) per month (all inclusive). Payment will be made after deduction of applicable Tax. Candidate should be possessing Income Tax PAN card at the time of joining.
- During your engagement as Visiting Medical Officer (VMO), you are allowed 12 days casual leave per annum. Advance intimation about taking leave has to be given to Human Resources Division. You are not entitled to any other type of leaves, benefits or perquisites.
- Honorarium will be paid to your SB Account on 1st working day of every month, after deductions towards Income Tax, leave adjustments etc.
- You will have to make your own transport arrangements for commuting between your residence and factory.
- Your services are liable for termination on TWO MONTH’s notice on either side or Two month’s honorarium in lieu of notice.
- You are also required to visit Panel Hospitals where the stay of the Employee/dependant is likely to exceed 15 days and advise further course of action including recommendation of further stay of the patient in the hospital.
- You will also attend to any other jobs allotted by the Management from time to time. You shall report to the Head of Human Resources Division.
- You are required to make surprise visits to Panel Hospitals and assess the medical treatment and advise Management suitably.
- Last date of submission of Application Form with documentary proof as mentioned above, to reach MANAGER (HR), BHARAT ELECTRONICS LIMITED, RAVINDRANATH TAGORE ROAD, and MACHILIPATNAM- 521001 by courier or post on or before 06.04.2021.
- Application Form (enclosed herewith) has to be duly filled and signed by the Candidate with Photograph affixed and submitted along with necessary documentary proof in support of Educational Qualification, Registration Certificate with Medical Council of India, Andhra Pradesh Medical Council, Service Certificate, SSLC/+2 Marks Sheet in support of Age Proof, Community Certificate (if belonging to EWS/SC/ST/OBC).
[table id=5606 /]
Candidate should have MBBS degree from a recognized university is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment. Candidate should submit the Education Certificate at the time of joining. If failed to submit document then the applicant will be rejected directly.
Candidate age limit should be maximum 65 years as on 01.02.2021 is mandatory to apply for this recruitment. Upper age limit is relaxable at the discretion of Management.
The Selection will be based on Interview.