BECIL Recruitment 2023: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited released the recruitment notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow and Controller of Examination. The number of vacancies available is Two. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post. The Last date for submission of application forms is 09.02.2023.
BECIL Job Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Board||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Title of the Post||Senior Research Fellow and Controller of Examination|
BECIL Job Eligibility 2023:
- SRF– Graduate in Ayurveda/BAMS or MSc (Ayurveda Medicinal Plants) or M Pharma (Ayurveda) from a recognized university.
- Controller of Examination– Post Graduate and 03 years as Deputy Controller of Examination / 5 years as Assistant Controller of examination in a reputed university/organization
BECIL Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The applicant’s age should not be more than 35 years to 55 years.
BECIL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Only shortlisted candidates as per the above eligibility criteria will be called for the skill test/selection process. So please mention your complete educational qualification and work experience details in the online application form. Candidates will be informed via email/telephone about their Skill Tests/Interview/Interaction.
BECIL Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
- The Application fee is Rs.885/- for General/ OBC/ Women/Ex-Servicemen and Rs.531/- for SC/ ST/ EWS/ PH candidates.
- Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is applicable.
BECIL Job Salary 2023:
Selected candidates will get a monthly remuneration of Rs.35, 000/- per month + HRA as per rules.
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL becil.com or https://becilregistration.in and click on the link “Career”.
- Candidates are required to follow the below process for registration.
- Registration is to be completed in 7 steps:
- Select Advertisement Number
- Enter Basic Details
- Enter Education Details/ Work Experience
- Upload scanned Photo, Signature, Birth Certificate/ 10th Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Application Preview or Modify
- Payment Online Mode (via credit card, Debit card, net banking, UPI, etc.
- Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
The last date to apply for the post is 09.02.2023
Only shortlisted candidates as per the above eligibility criteria will be called for the skill test/selection process.
Selected candidates will get a monthly remuneration of Rs.35, 000/- per month + HRA as per the rules.