BECIL Investigator, Supervisors, System Analyst, Senior Domain Expert, Junior Domain Expert, UDCs, MTS, Subject Matter Expert – SME, Young Professionals Recruitment 2021 OUT – For 450+ Various Vacancies | Download Notification PDF Here. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has released the recruitment notification for various posts. Total numbers of vacancies are 463. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification. Check eligibility criteria using the notification and details then proceed to apply online. OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Last date
The online registration will remain active from 10.00AM 11.04.2021 and up to 11.59 PM 22.04.2021.In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. BECIL will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last day due to heavy rush etc.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Investigator, Supervisors, System Analyst, Senior Domain Expert, Junior Domain Expert, UDCs, MTS, Subject Matter Expert – SME, Young Professionals|
|Number of vacancies||463|
|Last date to apply||22.04.2021|
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Investigator – 300 Posts
- Supervisors- 50 Posts
- System Analyst – 04 Posts
- Senior Domain Expert – 29 Posts
- Junior Domain Expert – 41 Posts
- UDCs – 04 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff – 18 Posts
- Subject Matter Expert – SME – 07 Posts
- Young Professionals – 10 Posts
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
- For Supervisors, System Analyst, Junior Domain Expert and Senior Domain Expert post age limit should be below 50 years and for Investigator, UDCs and Young Professionals post age limit is below 45 years and for Subject Matter Expert – SME age limit is 40 years and Multi Tasking staff post age limit is below 60 years is Mandatory to apply for this recruitment.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PH category will be as per applicable rules. Age mentioned against the post is maximum age with relaxation.
Education Qualification and Required Experience
For Investigator Post: Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized
university and good working knowledge of Computers and Knowledge of regional language of the state of deployment/ R.O. is essential.
For Supervisors Post: Candidate should Graduate degree along with at least 2 years
of experience in Survey related work in Central Govt./State Govt./PSUs/ Bank/ Private Companies and good working knowledge of Computers and Knowledge of regional language of the state of deployment/ R.O. is essential.
For System Analyst Post: Candidate should have Bachelor/Master’s degree Computer/
Information Technology Engineering/ MCA/ MTech (Computer Science) from a reputed University or Institutes. Minimum 8 years experience in relevant field. The candidate should be master in developing application & data processing software.
For Senior Domain Expert Post: Post-Graduate degree in Economics / Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics as a subject/ paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent, OR Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce as a Subject/paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent and should have 15 years experience in survey-related jobs or in some job related to planning and/ or data analysis.
For Junior Domain Expert Post: Candidate should have Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics as a subject/ paper from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent, OR Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/Commerce as a Subject/paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent and should have 8 years experience in the relevant field.
For UDC Post: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers and Experience of working in PFMS / TA bills / recruitments / establishment work / store records etc.
For Multi Tasking Staff Post: Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from recognized board.
For Subject Matter Expert – SME post: A first-class Post-Graduation degree in
Statistics OR Economics OR Data Science/ other related subjects from a reputed University or Institutes.
For Young Professionals Post: Post Graduate degree in Statistics or Economics/ Applied Economics or in Computer Application or in Social Sciences (with Mathematics as a full paper/Subject at UG Level) from top rated Institutes of National and International repute i.e. IITs, IIMs, ISI, SRCC, St. Stephens, JNU, DSE etc.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of the following:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Investigator||Rs. 24.000/- per month|
|Supervisors||Rs. 30,000/- per Month|
|System Analyst||Rs. 1 Lakh per Month|
|Senior Domain Expert||Rs. 80,000/- per Month|
|Junior Domain Expert||Rs. 60,000/- per Month|
|UDCs||Rs. 22,000/- per Month|
|Multi-Tasking Staff-MTS||Rs. 15,000/- per Month|
|Subject Matter Expert-SME||Rs. 80,000/- per Month|
|Young Professionals||Rs. 70,000/- Per Month|
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- Test/ written exam will be conducted for the post of Investigator and Supervisors, and for other posts candidates are shortlisted based on Interview.
- Tentative centers / locations for the written exam are: Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Delhi / NCR, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Patna, Guwahati, Kanpur / Lucknow. However, the number of centers will be increased or decreased depending on the number of candidates.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
Only online payment of registration & application processing fees (non-refundable) is
applicable. No other mode of payment will be accepted, towards registration and application processing fee.
Category-wise registration & application processing is given below:
- General – Rs. 955
- OBC – Rs.955
- SC/ST – Rs. 670
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 955
- EWS/PH – Rs.67
How to Apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of BECIL website.
- Select “Vacancies” section on the home page.
- Find and select “Applications are invited for recruitment/empanelment of manpower purely on contract basis for deployment in All India Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey & All India Survey on Migrant Workers.” notification on the Home page.
- Click “Apply online” option on that page.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purpose.
22.04.2021 is the last date to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 463 vacancies offered for BECIL Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.