BECIL Notification 2021 Out – Placement Training Skilled And Unskilled Manpower || Register Here!!! Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL) has released the notification for Skilled and Unskilled Contractual Manpower Urgent Placement after Training of Electrician/Lineman/SSO Manpower at Sub-Station of 33/11 KV of Electricity Distribution Substations. Eligible candidates who want to grab this Government Job opportunity can check the recruitment notification through the official website www.becil.com. The eligible candidates can able to submit the online application by the last date 20.04.2021.
The BECIL will be conducting a merit test at the Noida Center and there is 100% Guaranteed Placement at Electricity Distribution Substations of Uttar Pradesh with Assured Minimum Wages of Govt. of U.P. (on First Come First Training completion Basis). Interested candidates are suggested to check the eligibility; age limit, salary, stipend amount, from the official website www.becil.com or important details are also available below.
BECIL Notification 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL)|
Name of the post
|Skilled/Semi skilled/ Unskilled Contractual Manpower|
BECIL Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- The candidates who are apply skilled man power ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or technical degree diploma in engineering, with at least two years’ experience for Un-Skilled Manpower – 8th Pass at any state education board with at least one year experience.
- Or 8th Pass at any state education Board or equivalent institutional with at least one year experience preferably in electrical stream. 12th pass with 1 year computer course DCA or PGDCA and working knowledge of English and Hindi Typing. Refer official notification for more details.
- The aspirants should have Age Limit as per state Govt norms. If need more information the candidates can refer previous years training notification.
- The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 (as per Government of Uttar Pradesh) subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer. The contribution of EPF, ESI and all other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above salary of the employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
- No stipend will give while training period. Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and number of vacancies may be increased or decreased as per the requirement of Principal Employer.
- The candidates shall be provided training for Job role specific for a total period of 30 days, divided into two parts: (i) In house training for 15 days (ii) On-site training for 15 days. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the Test/Interview.
BECIL Selection Process:
The job aspirants will be selected for training based as per their merit list as under:
- The candidates who secure at least 80% marks will be eligible for FREE TRAINING.
- The candidates who secure at least 70% marks will be eligible for paid training at S. No. 1. (Training Cost Rs. 6,000)
- The candidates who secure at least 50% marks will be eligible for paid training at S. No. 2. (Training Cost Rs. 11,000)
- The candidates who secure at least 35% marks will be eligible for paid training at S. No. 3 & 4 (Training Cost Rs. 15,000) with a stipend of 15 days during onsite training.
BECIL Application Fee:
Candidates should have pay Non-refundable registration fee of Rs.590/- (Rupees Five Hundred and Ninety Only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs.295/- (Rupees Two Hundred Ninety-five only) for SC/ST/PH candidates by only NEFT/RTGS/Demand Draft in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED.
- Account Holder’s Name: BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
- Name of the Bank: Corporation Bank
- Account No: 510341000702746
- IFSC Code: CORP0000371
- Branch Address: Corporation Bank, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Documents Required For BECIL 2021:
Interested candidates may submit their application online on www.beciljobs.com along with scanned self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photographs, PAN Card, Aadhar Card. There is no need to submit these documents in physical form.
How to apply BECIL Notification 2021?
- Log onto the official website of BECIL becil.com
- Click on the Career link
- Click on the vacancies link
- Click on the View Details link for Interaction/verification of documents for the post of Skilled and Unskilled Contractual Manpower to be deployed at the Electricity Dept.
- Go through the notification details
- Click the Apply Online link
- Enter the essential details
- Send it before the last date
- Save the application copy for future reference
The official website to apply for BECIL Recruitment is www.becil.com.
Selection will be made on the basis of the Merit Test.
The last date for the application is 20.04.2021.