BECIL Recruitment 2021 Last Date To Apply: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released a recruitment notification for the post of Medical Record Technician and Cyber Crime Threat Intelligence Analyst, Cyber Crime Investigator(s)/ Cyber Crime Investigation Researcher(s), Software Developer(s)/ Software Programmer(s) , Legal Assistant on purely contract basis in the official site. Candidates who are willing to apply should submit their response before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 31 May 2021. The candidates who are interested in this page can check the details of this recruitment in this page. The direct link to download the application is provided below in this page.
BECIL Job Vacancy 2021 Eligibility:
- Aspirants must have completed B.Sc. Medical Records (OR) 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 months Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University and 2 years’ experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital set up.
- And candidates should have ability to use computers-Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- candidates should have pass a Bachelor in IT/Computer Science/Electronics and Telecommunication; or Engineering Graduate/ M.Tech; or BCA /MCA or any other post graduate degree in the area of IT/ Computer Science/Electronics and Telecommunication. Refer official notification for more details about this recruitment.
- Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the test/interview or joining the duty on selection. Mode of interview will be informed separately.
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021:
- Candidates are required to go to the website of BECIL i.e. www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com
- click on the link “Career”
- Candidates are required to follow below process for registration.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport color photo, signature scan copy; size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in jpg/.pdf files only.
- pay the application fee
- submit the application form
The last date for apply to the post is 31 May 2021.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here.
The post name is Medical Record Technician and Cyber Crime Threat Intelligence Analyst, Cyber Crime Investigator(s)/ Cyber Crime Investigation Researcher(s), Software Developer(s)/ Software Programmer(s) , Legal Assistant