Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Project Fellow Post – Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary and Application Procedure Given – Bharathidasan University has released a recruitment notification for recruiting the post of Project Fellow. There are 2 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. Last date to apply for this recruitment is 24.05.2021. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through offline only. Eligibility Criteria and Application procedure were given in this post. Official Notification Download Link given at the end of the post.
BDU Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
Number of Vacancies
BDU Vacancy 2021
There were 2 vacancies offered for the post of Project Fellow at Bharathidasan University to work with TANSCHE Project named “Development of Integrated recirculating marine aquaponics system for the sustained aqua-agriculture production: A new avenue to enhance the rural livelihood”.
Project Fellow Eligibility Criteria in BDU
- Applicant should have completed M.Sc., in Marine Science or Marine Biology or Marine Bio Technology or Environmental Science or Life Science at apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates Age criteria follows norms of Tamil Nadu Government. Check Official Notification for further details about eligibility for this recruitment.
Project Fellow Salary at BDU
Selected candidate for the post of Project Fellow will get paid for Rs. 10,000 per month as consolidated salary.
Project Fellow Contract Details
Selected candidate will be appointed initially appointed for the period of 1 years and based on the performance of the candidate and project needed contract period get extended for up to 2 years. The project duration is 3 years.
Project Fellow Selection Process at BDU
Based on the application received from applicants highly qualified candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview. Based on the performance on interview and qualification candidates will be selected for this post.
How to Apply for Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official website for Bharathidasan University.
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Read the notification completed and create a Bio-data.
- Submit your Bio-data along with the copies of all mark statement and academic credential.
- Send the application to Dr. P. Santhanam, Associate Professor, Department of Marine Science, Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirappalli – 620024.
- Application should reach the destination before 24.05.2021.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There were totally 2 vacancies were offered for the post of Project Fellow at Bharathidasan University Recruitment 2021.
The application form should reach the destination on or before 24.05.2021.
Selected candidate for the post of Project Fellow at Bharathidasan University get paid for Rs. 10,000 per month.