BCPL Recruitment 2023 – 120+ Vacancies | Walk-in-Interview Only!!!! Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL) has released the job notification to fill up eligible candidates for one year Apprentice Training program for Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. There are 121 positions available for this program. Interested candidates can submit applications after getting the job details on the website.
BCPL Recruitment 2023:
|Board name||Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited (BCPL)|
|Job name||Graduate Apprentices Posts|
|Interview date||Will be announced|
BCPL Recruitment Qualification:
Category –I Graduate Apprentices Posts:
- Candidates should have completed a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline to apply for the post.
- A degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such a degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline is also applicable.
Category –II Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices:
- Applicants should have completed a Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a University in a relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to the above is eligible.
BCPL Recruitment Age Limit:
- The age limit should not be less than 18 and the upper age limit is 28 years as of 31.1.2023.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, and 10 years for Persons with Disability.
BCPL Job Salary Scale:
Candidates can get a Stipend of Rs.13,800/- for Category –I Graduate Apprentices Posts and Rs.11,100/- stipend will be given for Category –II Technician (Diploma Holder) Apprentices.
BCPL Job Selection Criteria:
- The selection process will be based on a Personal Interview.
- Applications will be shortlisted based on eligibility criteria.
- Shortlisted candidates will be published on the BCPL website bcplonline.co.in.
- Date of birth proof
- Caste/Tribe certificate/OBC-NCL certificate in the prescribed format
- All certificates/testimonials in respect of all qualifications (all semester/year-wise Marksheets) starting from matriculation.
- Passport size photograph (jpg or .jpeg only of less than 500 kb size).
- Online registration starting Date – 01.01.2023.
- Last Date for Application Submission – 31.01.2023.
How to apply for BCPL Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website bcplonline.co.in.
- Go to the ‘career section’ option.
- Fill up the form with the required documents.
- Apply online and save the application for future use.
The selection process will be based on a Personal Interview.
The age limit should not be less than 18 and the upper age limit is 28 years as of 31.1.2023.
The last date to apply for the post is 31.01.2023.