BARC Recruitment 2021 Notification – Last Date Reminder Apply Online. This is the Last Date Reminder Notification for BARC Job Vacancy!!! Earlier, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has been released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Medical/Scientific Officer-D (Hospital Administrator) and Scientific Officer-C (Veterinary Surgeon) on Few Days Ago. Last Date for submission of on-line Application: 11/09/2021. So, Eligible Candidates who are missed this chance, make use this Last Oppurtunity and Submit the Online Application within Couple of Days.
BARC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
- Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites on-line application for the following posts of Medical/Scientific Officer-D (Hospital Administrator) and Scientific Officer-C (Veterinary Surgeon). They are totally 02 (UR) Vacancies allotted under Section – IV.
- Candidates should possess MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration with minimum 3 years experience in Hospital Administration and B.V.Sc & AH (5 1⁄2 year’s programme) with minimum one-year experience and Experience of working on laboratory animals.
- Job Seekers must have completed Minimum Age Limit of 35 years to Maximum Age limit of 40 years as on last date of application. Relaxation in the upper age limit of 5 years shall be admissible to children/family members of those who died in the 1984 Riots. Only Date of Birth indicated in School Leaving Certificate or equivalent certificate will be accepted, no subsequent request for change shall be granted.
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview. In case, the response is more, this Research Centre reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview by conducting screening test of the eligible candidates. The decision of the Research Center will be final and binding.
- The candidates are required to produce printout of online application, admit card (to be downloaded from the website) and submit the same with original certificates along with the attested copies (self attested) of all relevant documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification (certificates & mark sheets), caste, experience certificate etc., only at the time of interview. Candidates who report for the Screening test/ interview without any of the supporting documents will not be allowed to appear for the Screening test /interview.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should possess MBBS with Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Administration with minimum 3 years experience in Hospital Administration
Job Seekers must have completed Minimum Age Limit of 35 years to Maximum Age limit of 40 years as on last date of application
Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview.