Banking & Finance Committees In India
For All Economy Study Material PDF – Click Here
For All Subject Study Materials – Click Here
- Abid Hussain Committee : On Small Scale Industries
- A C Shah Committee : For Reforms Relating To Non Banking Financial Companies (NFBC)
- Aditya Puri Committee : For Dissemination of Credit Information
- Anil Kaushal committee : To examine the recommendations made by the TRAI on pricing of Spectrum.
- Arvind Mayaram Panel : To Report on the alleged irregularities at the National Spot Exchange Ltd (NSEL)
- Arvind Mayaram Committee : For giving clear definitions to Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Foreign Institutional Investment (FII)
- Athreya Committee : For Restructuring Of IDBI
- A K Ganju Committee : On Uttarakhand Floods
- Basel Committee : For Banking Supervision
- Bimal Jalan panel : To scrutinize applications for new bank licenses.
- Bhandari Committee : For Reconstruction of RRBs
- B. Mahapatra Committee : To review the existing prudential guidelines on restructuring of advances by banks/financial institutions
- Cook Committee : For Capital adequacy of banks.
- C Rangarajan committee : For poverty scale estimates in the country
- C Rangarajan Panel : For Recommending the pricing of natural gas by a complex methodology of arriving at an average of International gas hub prices
- Damodran Committee : For improvement of customer services in banks
- Dave Committee (2000) : For Pension Scheme For Unorganized Sector
- Deepak Parekh committee : For Financing Infrastructure sector
- Janakiraman Committee : To investigate the security transactions of the bank
- JS Mathur committee : To revise Newspaper Advertisement Rates.
- Justice A.P. Shah committee : To head panel on road safety
- Kelkar Committee : For Tax Structure Reforms
- Kirit Parikh panel : For fuel pricing. (it has suggested deregulation of diesel prices a rupee at a time)
- K M Chandrasekhar committee : For rationalization of foreign investment norms
- K. Ratna Prabha Committee : On indecent depiction of women in media
- MBN Rao Committee : To prepare the blueprint of India’s first women’s bank
- MB Shah committee : For inspection of illegal mining activities
- Mckinsey Report : For Merger Of 7 Associate Banks With SBI
- M. Narasimham Committee : For Banking Sector Reforms
- Mukul Mudgal member panel : To probe IPL spot-fixing
- Mukul Mudgal Committee : To look at process of film clearances
- Nachiket Mor Committee : For comprehensive financial services for small businesses and low-income households.
- Naresh Chandra committee : For 14 member task force on security issues
- N Rangachary committee : To examine taxation policies for I.T. sector
- N R Narayana Murthy committee : For evaluation of corporate sector participation in Higher Education.
- Parthasarathi Shome : For Tax Administration Reform Commission (TARC), Suggest a system to enforce better tax compliance
- Parthasarathi Shome committee : For Implementation of GAAR (General Anti Avoidance Rule)
- Percy Mistry Committee : For Making Mumbai An International Financial Center
- Prasad Panel : For International Trade And Services
- Pulak Kumar Sinha Committee : To study the feasibility of Aadhaar as an additional factor for authentication of card present transactions
- Raghuram Rajan Committee : For Financial Sector Reforms
- R V Gupta Committee : For Small Savings
- Raja Chelliah Committee : For Tax Reforms
- Rekhi Committee : For Indirect Taxes
- RS Gujral Committee : To Suggest measures to boost MSME exports.
- Sitakant Mahapatra committee : For inclusion of Bhojpuri language in eighth schedule of constitution
- Shyamala Gopinath Committee : For Suggestions on Post office Small saving schemes
- SK Srivastava Committee : To formulate a policy on public-private partnership model to raise coal output
- S P Talwar Committee : For Restructuring Of Weak Public Sector Bank
- SN Verma Committee (1999) : For Restructuring The Commercial Banks
- Suma Verma Committee : To update, and revise the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006
- UK Sharma Committee : For NABARD’s Role In RRB
- Urjit Patel Committee : To examine the current monetary policy framework
- Vaghul Committee : For Money Market In India
- Vasudev Committee : For NBFC (Non Banking Finance Corp) Sector Reforms.
- Y B Reddy Committee (2001) : For Review Of Income Tax