Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Concurrent Auditors (Chartered Accountant & Retired Officers) Vacancies | apply Online. Bank of Maharashtra has released the recruitment notification for Retired Officer and Chartered Accountants. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online. Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Application form
Interested and Eligible candidates shall apply online only through the link provided on the bank’s website. During the stipulated period only. Online application form available from 30.03.2021 (10.00AM) to 01.04.2021 (05.00 PM). They should not send the hardcopy of the application / annexures to the Bank without being called for. No correspondence / communication from the applying retired officer will be entertained by the Bank whatsoever till the Bank communicates selection to them (if selected).
Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Bank of Maharashtra|
Name of the Post
|Concurrent Auditors (Chartered Accountant & Retired Officers)|
|Application form available from||
30.03.2021 (10.00 AM)
|Last date to apply||
01.04.2021 (05.00 PM)
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
The age of the retired officer at the time of engagement should be below or equal to age of 63 years. Candidates should fulfil this age limit. If you are eligible then apply for the post. The person with this age limit can apply soon for the post and get your career shine. The age limit should not more than 63 years
For Retired Officer Post:
- Officer should have completed minimum two terms of Branch Manager ship in scale III and above.
- He/ She should be in good health (Declaration).
- No major punishment / penalty should have been inflicted on the official during last ten years of his/ her service in the Bank.
- Cases of CBI or any other law enforcement agencies should not be pending against the official.
- He should have fair knowledge of CBS and other software packages used by the Bank and adequate computer knowledge including MS Office.
For Chartered Accountant:
- Registration of Firm with RBI is mandatory. The Category of the Audit Firm (viz. I, II, Ill, IV) should be mentioned.
- Those Audit firms which are conducting Concurrent Audit of our branches continuously for a period of THREE years or THREE terms are not eligible for re-empanelment for the year 2021-22.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Selection process
For Chartered Accountant
- The applicant has to necessarily furnish his choice of 3 branches in descending order in the application in the website.
- Merely meeting the eligibility criteria shall not automatically entitle the firm for empanelment. After empanelment, the work will be allotted as and when need arises at the sole discretion of the Bank. The empanelment will not give any right to the empaneled firms for carrying out the assignments. The Bank reserves its right to cancel any or all the offers without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- An acknowledgement number for each completed application will be generated and the same will be displayed in the website immediately after submitting the application. This shall serve as a future reference number for the Bank / applicant. The applicant can take printout of the completed / submitted application along with the acknowledgement number for reference.
- For Retired Officers post: Retired Officer shall have to apply online through Application Portal/ link on Bank’s website for empanelment of Auditors for Concurrent Audit of Branches.
- Retired Officer shall not sub-contact the audit work assigned to any outside firm or other person even though such persons are qualified chartered accountants.
- Retired Officer in the Scale III to V shall be considered for engagement for the Concurrent Auditor of the branch.
- The Officers who have voluntarily retired / resigned / suspended / who have left the Bank otherwise before superannuation will not be eligible for appointment.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Appointment Details
- After receipt of hard copy of the application, letter of acceptance and other documents from the retired officer; the Bank will empanel the retired officer for Concurrent Audit for the period from 01/04/2021 to 31/03/2022 subject to correctness of the information furnished in the application / annexure.
- For Retired officer: The appointment of the concurrent auditors based on the size of the Branch for various concurrent audit assignments shall be approved by Audit Committee of Executives (ACE). Suitable Officer shall be identified for each assignment and shall be approved taking into account their experience and exposure, similar activity carried out for the Bank .The monthly fees payable to the auditors shall be approved by the delegated authority taking into consideration the nature of assignment and within the maximum fees approved by Audit Committee of Board.
- For Chartered Accountant: The Audit firm selected is eligible for reappointment subject to Annual Review by the Bank up to a maximum period of 3 Terms / 3 Years. Reappointment may be to the same branch or to any other branch at the discretion of the Bank.
- The assignment should be carried out in a professional manner and in case of any misconduct or negligence; the Bank is free to report the matter at any time to ICAI / RBI. This will be in addition to the disengagement from the Concurrent Audit assignment.
- The Audit Firms should give their consent in writing in the prescribed format agreeing to comply with and bound by the terms and conditions prescribed by the Bank after allotment of assignment as a concurrent Auditor.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Required Documents
Based on the above, the Audit Firm or Retired officers will be provisionally selected for empanelment. Bank shall communicate the provisional selection to such Firms by way of email / letter and call for the hard copies of the application, letter of acceptance and other documents to be received by the Bank before the specified due dates. After receipt of this communication the Audit firm should send the hard copy of the application and copies of registration certificate issued by ICAI, proof of UCN registration issued by RBI etc. within the specified date.
How to Apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of Bank of Maharashtra website.
- Select Careers à Recruitment Process à Current Openings section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the recruitment notification and click “Apply” at the end of the page.
- Fill the application form and click submit button.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
The age of the retired officer at the time of engagement should be below or equal to age of 63 years for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021.
Application form for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 will be available from 30.03.2021 (10.00AM) to 01.04.2021 (05.00 PM).
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.