Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2022 Notification Out – Degree / PG Degree Qualification | Only Interview Based Jobs. Bank of India (BOI) has released the Recruitment Notification for engagement of retired Bank officials as in charge /Counselor to oversee overall functioning of Financial Literacy and Credit Counseling Center (FLCC) in NAGPUR Zone comprising of Gadchiroli District FLCC, Gondia District FLCC and Nagpur District FLCC on contractual basis
If you are Eligible, Kindly Check This!!!
Last date for submission of application is 31-01-2022. Candidates are advised to keep visit this below session for known Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process and How to Apply.
BOI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Bank of India (BOI)
Starting Date to Apply
|Last Date to Apply||
|Mode of Apply||
Job Notification Released
BOI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- The applicant retired as Bank official on attaining superannuation from Bank’s service as an officer in MM-II anti above will be eligible for in-charge/Counselor for FLCC on contractual basis.
- His integrity should not have been doubtful during his service in the Bank. Counselors are expected to counsel the public in all issues related with financial institutions.
- Candidates must have completed Graduate/post graduate degree from a UGC recognized university with Proficiency in local language (reading, writing, speaking and understanding) is essential the official should have right aptitude/flair for training and rural development activities & needs special skill.
BOI Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The age of the candidate should not be above 62 years as on 31.01.2022 & he/she should be of sound health. (Candidates above age of 62 years & up to the age of 65 years may be considered with certain terms & conditions as per Bank’s discretion).
BOI Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection is based on performance in the interview. Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The date of interview will be decided with due consultation with higher authorities and committee for the same.
BOI Recruitment 2022 Salary Package:
- The remuneration will be fixed i.e. Rs.18, 000/- per month. Telephone Expenses Rs.500/- per month & Conveyance Exp Rs 1500/- Per month.
- Reimbursement of travelling expenses will be as per Bank’s extent guidelines. As per extant provision from NABAD, under Financial Inclusion Fund, FLCs are eligible for full reimbursement of expense incurred towards organizing outdoor/field level camps.
How to Apply for BOI Recruitment 2022 Application Form:
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the Official Site @ https://bankofindia.co.in/
Step 2: On the Home Page, Candidates can view on Career Session.
Step 3: Candidates can search the link for Engagement of FLC counselor for FLC Gadchiroli, FLC Gondia and FLC Nagpur.
Step 4: Check the Eligibility if you are Eligible, Download your Application Form.
Step 5: Fill the relevant field and Print out the Applications.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed Graduate/post graduate degree from a UGC recognized university.
The age of the candidate should not be above 62 years as on 31.01.2022 & he/she should be of sound health.
The selection is based on performance in the interview. Decision of the Bank in this regard will be final.