Bank of Baroda Job Vacancy 2023 Out: The Bank of Baroda has released the recruitment notification for the post of Acquisition Officer. There are 500 available for the posts. The job location is allotted in Multiple Locations. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website. The last date for receipt of the online application is 14.03.2023.
Bank of Baroda Careers 2023
|Name of the Board||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Post||Acquisition Officers|
|Number of Openings||500|
|Last Date to Apply||14.03.2023|
|Job Location||Multiple Locations|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Candidates should have an age limit from 21 years to 28 years of age as of 01.02.2023. Age relaxation is applicable as per the official norms.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 Qualification
Candidates should be completed a Degree in any discipline from a university recognized by AICTE
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 Experience
Candidates should have one year of experience with Public Banks / Private Banks / Foreign Banks / Broking Firms / Security Firms / Asset Management Companies
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 Salary
The salary for the post is Rs.4, 00,000 – Rs.5, 00,000/- per annum
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection process is based on an online test/group discussion/ interview basis
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates – Rs.100/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges
- General/OBC/EWS Candidates – Rs.600/- plus applicable taxes & payment gateway charges
How to Apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website of the Bank of Baroda
- Click “Careers” at the bottom of the homepage
- Select “Current Openings” on that page
- Click “Detailed Notification” on the Current Opening page
- Click “Apply for this Job” in the notification
- Submit the application form within the last date
**Follow Our Twitter For Latest News**
The last date for receipt of the online application is 14.03.2023.
There are 500 available for the posts.
Candidates should have an age limit from 21 years to 28 years of age as of 01.02.2023.