Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Notification Released!!! The Company Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is a professionally managed, multi-location, diversified conglomerate having presence in manufacturing as well as services sectors, with a consistent track record of growth and profitability. High standards of customer service, innovative outlook and dedicated human resources have enabled the Organization to achieve leadership position in many of its businesses.
Products And Services the Company operates in various business segments through Strategic Business Units [SBUs] and Joint Venture Companies [JVCs]. It is the market leader in Industrial Greases & Specialty Lubricants, Steel Barrel, Corporate Travel and Logistics Services. The Company also has significant presence in most of the other businesses it operates in, namely, Refinery & Oil Field Services [ROFS], Leather Chemicals, Logistics Infrastructure, etc.
Online submission of application is permitted on the website http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening till 2359 hours on 06.04.2020. Current Openings the Company is looking for qualified and experienced professionals to man a key Executive role as per details given below in our blog.
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Balmer Lawrie|
|Post Name||Head [Sales]-Freight Forwarding, Head [Marketing], Assistant Manager [IT], Assistant Manager [Sales]-Freight Forwarding & Chief Information Officer|
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
Head [Sales]-Freight Forwarding – 01
Head [Marketing] – 01
Assistant Manager [IT] – 02
Assistant Manager [Sales]-Freight Forwarding – 01
Chief Information Officer – 01
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details:
|Post Name||Minimum Qualification (only
UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of
India/State Govt approved
|Head [Sales]-Freight Forwarding||2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Graduation in any discipline with Diploma of minimum 1 year duration in Sales & Marketing/ Logistics/ International Business/ International Trade (excluding correspondence/distance learning)||Max 45yrs||E4 (70000 – 200000)
CTC at the beginning of the scale (Rs / lakhs per annum) – 20 Lakhs per annum
|Head [Marketing]||Full time regular Degree in Engineering (excluding part time/ correspondence/ distance learning)||48yrs||E7 (100000 – 260000)
CTC at the beginning of the scale (Rs / lakhs per annum) – 31 Lakhs per annum
|Assistant Manager [IT]||Full time regular Degree in Engineering with specialization in Computer Science/ Information Technology (excluding part time/ correspondence/ distance learning)||27yrs||E1 (40000 – 140000)
CTC at the beginning of the scale (Rs / lakhs per annum) – 11 Lakhs per annum
|Assistant Manager [Sales]-Freight Forwarding||Graduate in any discipline with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma (minimum 1-year duration) in Sales & Marketing/ Logistics or in related discipline (excluding correspondence/ distance Learning)||Max 30yrs||E1 (40000 – 140000)
CTC at the beginning of the scale (Rs / lakhs per annum) – 11 Lakhs per annum
|Chief Information Officer||Full time regular Degree in Engineering with Specialization in Computer Science/ IT/ Electronics or Full-time regular Post Graduate Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Technology of minimum 2 year duration||52yrs||E8 (120000-280000)
CTC at the beginning of the scale (Rs / lakhs per annum) – 40 Lakhs per annum
Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
Those short listed for the Selection Process shall be intimated through e-mail. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with self-attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview
Place of Posting:
The initial place of posting may be Delhi. However, candidates may be placed at any of the locations in India or abroad where the Company or its Joint Ventures has its operations and the decision on the matter shall be made at the time of joining at the sole discretion of the Company depending on the exigencies of work. The Company reserves the right to create a panel through empanelment of candidates if more than one candidate is found suitable and offer employment opportunity to such empaneled candidate in future in similar role at same or different location.
How to Apply for Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2020:
Please register yourself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#. After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab
Other General Conditions:
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Balmer Lawrie & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- All Minimum Eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement shall also be considered as Essential Eligibility conditions. The Company shall be within its rights to reject the candidature of an applicant at any stage of selection process if the applicant does not meet the minimum eligibility conditions.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification would be entertained and decision of the Company in this regard would be final and binding.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is liable for being rejected summarily without any correspondence.
- Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date are liable for being rejected summarily without any correspondence.
- All the details given in the online application form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- All minimum eligibility qualifications, where applicable, should be recognized by UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt and from UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt recognized/affiliated institutes/colleges/universities as on the date of passing. Candidates shall be required to submit an undertaking in the prescribed format to that effect at the time of submission of original testimonials before being advised for Medical Examination. Application of such shortlisted candidates not submitting the undertaking in the prescribed format shall be summarily rejected & no refund of fees (submitted if any) shall be made. In the event where the qualification acquired is not found to be recognized by UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt recognised University/ Institutes post selection, the appointment shall be terminated without further notice.
- The job description(s) mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen/General) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- The Candidates should correctly enter the Start Date & End Date in DD.MM.YYYY FORMAT for work experience details as the same shall be reckoned for checking eligibility against Post Qualification relevant Experience. If any data not entered or incorrectly entered, the application shall be rejected without any correspondence with the candidate.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “CREAMY LAYER” are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions
- Relaxations / Reservations etc. for SC/ST, PWBD, OBC (Non Creamy Layer) & EWS will be as per Government Rules.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/PwBD category should produce the original caste/ class/ disability certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as given in our website as per the guidelines of Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his / her candidature will not be considered and his/ her travelling expenses will not be reimbursed.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or such information is not supported by appropriate documentary evidence.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
- The Company reserves the right to offer position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature.
- The candidates should clearly and correctly write their mobile number and correct email address. Please note that the intimation for interview will be given through email addresses only.
- At any stage of this recruitment process including after recruitment or joining, in case it is found that the candidate has indulged in any of the following or similar activity, the said applicant shall be liable to be disqualified, prosecuted and debarred for all appointments in BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD and his/her application / appointment shall be rejected with no reimbursement of travel fare or in case of detection after appointment, his/ her services will be summarily terminated:
- Has submitted misleading information or false documents
- Has suppressed any relevant material fact(s)
- Has submitted information not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement
- Has resorted to unfair means during the Written Test /Recruitment process
- Is found guilty of impersonation
- Has created disturbance affecting the smooth conduct of the Selection Process at the centre/ venue for the process selected by the Company or at any other stage
- Has uploaded non-human or irrelevant photograph. BALMER LAWRIE & CO LTD shall not entertain any correspondence from such candidates.
- Those short listed for the Selection Process shall be intimated through e-mail. They are required to bring the following original certificates along with self-attested photocopies as documentary proof at the time of interview:
- Proof of Age,
- Educational Qualifications (All the Mark sheets & Certificates)
- Service Certificate of past employment & proof of date of joining & its continuity in the present Organization
- Last Salary Certificate/ Payslips (Last 3 months) (where applicable)
- Copy of Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Other Backward Class (OBC)/ Persons with Benchmark Disability (PWBD) certificate, if applicable from the Competent Authority. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
- In the absence of any of the above documents, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for interview and in that case, no travel expenses shall be reimbursed.
- Out Station Candidates called for Interview shall be entitled for to & fro travel reimbursement from the mailing address mentioned in the on-line application form to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The mode and class of travel shall be intimated to the candidates as part of the mail sent to the candidates with details of the interview. Candidates providing mailing address of a country other than India, in the application form, will be reimbursed to and fro fares as per the entitlements, from the port of arrival in India to the venue of interview by the shortest route as per rules. The candidate will be required to fill in the Travelling Allowance (TA) form at the Interview centre and submit proof for travel undertaken.
- The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
- The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
- Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
- Any communication as regards extension of last date of application shall be published on the Company’s website only.
- In case it is found at any stage that the candidate is not meeting the requirements as laid down in the advertisement, his/her candidature may be cancelled.
- Balmer Lawrie shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/wrong email id/wrong postal address/postal delays/loss in transit etc. No request in this regard will be entertained.
- No Correspondence shall be entertained by the Company with regard to recruitment. The list of selected candidates shall be uploaded on the company website career page.
- Any information or communication with regard to the advertisement related to the position or changes in the minimum requirements, terms & conditions, extension of last date of application, cancellation of the advertisement etc. shall be published on the Company’s website only. So the candidates must check the Company’s website for updated details.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|