NEET UG Counselling 2021 Registration Link – Here’s Applying Procedure and Direct link. According to the Ayush Admissions Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), the round 2 registration for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) Undergraduate (UG) course will be available from Today i.e. 25.02.2022. Candidates who are waiting for this registration are advised to refer to the official site mentioned below side by side for the direct link.
Admission to the Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS), Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), and Bachelor of Siddha Medicine and Surgery (BSMS) programs is handled through AYUSH counseling.
According to the AACCC NEET UG counseling timetable, the first round registration and fee payment window will be open until March 2. Between February 26 and March 2, those who register during this time can fill out and lock in their choices. On March 5, the AYUSH NEET UG counselling round 2 results will be released.
AACCC NEET UG counseling for the AIQ seats will be held in four rounds — AIQ Round 1, AIQ Round 2, AIQ Mop-up Round or Round 3, and AIQ Stray Vacancy Round.
There will be no fresh registration and choice filling in the final stray vacancy round. The choices filled during the 3rd/Mop-Up Round will be considered for allotment in Final Stray Vacancy Round. The seats will be allotted by the software as per choices submitted during the 3rd/Mop-up Round, an AACCC statement said.
The results of the round 2 AYUSH seat allotment will be declared on March 5, 2022, and students are required to report to the allotted colleges, between March 6 to 14, 2022.
- NEET UG Counselling 2022 Registration for Round 2: 25.02.2022
- Choice Lock Date: 26.02.2022 to 02.03.2022
- Fee payment window for the First round from: 02.03.2022
- AYUSH NEET UG Counselling Round 2 Result Date: 05.03.2022
- Students required to Report to Allotted Colleges: 06.03.2022 to 14.03.2022
AACCC UG Counselling Scheme:
- 15% All India Quota UG (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) seats under Govt./Govt. aided institute of all States/ Union Territories.
- 100% UG (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) seats under National/ Central Institutes.
- 100% UG (BAMS) seats under Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh.
- 50% BUMS seats of AMU, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh.
- 50% BAMS & BHMS seats of NEIA&H, Shilong, Meghalaya.
- 100% UG (BAMS/BUMS/BSMS/BHMS) seats of all Deemed Universities.
- 100% UG seats (15% All India Quota + 85% Delhi Quota) of ASU & H Institutes under Delhi University as per eligibility conditions provided by the University.
AYUSH NEET UG Counselling 2021: How to register for Round 2?
- Candidates must visit the official website of AYUSH National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET – aaccc.gov.in, from the link shared above.
- On the Homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘Online Registration’ (Direct link to be activated soon)
- Enter your login credentials as asked like Roll Number or anything else.
- Start filling the registration form by giving details and uploading necessary documents.
- Pay the requisite fee, if any and click on submit.
- After submitting, do remember to take a print of the confirmation page or registration form.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|