Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification Released- Check Salary, Vacancy and Eligibility Details: Axis Bank has been inviting applications from the eligible and interested candidates who are seeking a job in private banking sector to fill up the vacancy of RB- OCCC Trainer. The candidates who are willing to work in Axis bank can apply for this recruitment through online. The direct link to apply online for this exam is provided below on this page.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Educational Qualification:
The candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should have the educational qualification of Graduation. The candidates who have retail banking domain knowledge and understanding of financial products, the environment, markets etc will be preferred by the board.
Axis Bank Job Experience:
The candidates who want to apply for this recruitment should have the experience of 03 years to 05 years in relevant field. In which the aspirants should have minimum 2 years of experience in a relevant role. The applicants with the experience in outbound sales will be preferred.
Axis Bank Job Skills:
The aspirants who have the following skills in addition to the educational and experience qualification will be preferred by the board for this post.
- MS Office skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Training Delivery Skills
- Planning, decision making and prioritization skills
Axis Bank Job Role:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the following responsibilities as a RB-OCC Trainer.
- Such candidates should implement the Training solutions designed for product, process, soft skills & behavioural training at the centre.
- They should train the new recruits on product and process/soft skills/voice & accent, conduct certifications within the defined time frame and ensuring the throughput meets the desired levels.
- The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment should support and guide new joiners during training and on job training, to ensure low attrition, high knowledge levels and desirable productivity.
- They need to deliver functional and behavioural training programs as per the prescribed delivery plan, with high delivery standards and ensure Employee Training Coverage as per defined levels.
- The RB-OCC Trainer should identify training needs across all lines of business in collaboration with the Quality Assurance team and conduct refreshers and other interventions to improve productivity, accuracy scores and knowledge levels.
- They should conduct Training Need Analysis for the bottom Quartile agents and coach team members on PIP /BQ and others
How to Apply for Axis bank Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Axis.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply. In this case, the candidates should search and select “RB-OCC:Trainer”
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There is one vacancy allotted for this Axis bank Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should be a Graduate to apply for this Axis bank Recruitment 2021.
As per the notification, the selected candidates will be placed in N143, 4th Floor, Axis House Noida, Tower 1.