Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Various Post – Eligibility Criteria, Job Description and Application link given – Axis Bank has released a recruitment notification for the various posts such as RB- Collection and Underwriting, Collection Strategies, Front End and Projects, RB-LS Officer Sales-SA and Human Resources Talent Acquisition COE Team. There were various vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Job Location is all over India. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment Through online only. The application link was given at the end of the post.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Name of the Post||
Number of Vacancies
Axis Bank Eligibility Criteria
- For RB- Collection and Underwriting, Collection Strategies, Front End and Projects candidates should have completed graduation or Post-Graduation from a recognized institute. Candidates should have minimum 3 to 5 years of work experience in related field.
- For RB-LS Officer Sales-SA have completed graduation and should have minimum 1 to 4 years of work experience in related field. Candidates should have ability to work successfully as a part of a team and handle pressure.
- To apply for Human Resources Talent Acquisition COE Team candidates should have completed MBA or Postgraduate in HR or relevant qualification from recognized institute or University. Candidates should have minimum 5 to 10 years of work experience in related field.
HR and Sales Officer Responsibilities at Axis Bank
RB- Collection and Underwriting, Collection Strategies, Front End and Projects: Candidates are responsible for the end to end complete adoption of various Projects/Software. Candidates should have knowledge in understanding of collections & market dynamics and ability to manage complex client situations. Applicants are responsible for monitoring and maintenance of Various Software which includes Seamless functioning of Handheld, Allocation, Adeptra, Tallyman Phase 2,TM-Agri,TM-SME and all integrated applications.
RB-LS Officer Sales-SA: Sales Officer should identity sales opportunities for both the Bank and third party products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships. Applicant should manage business relations with existing customers and Achieve Sales Target. Candidates should record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system.
Human Resources Talent Acquisition COE Team: Human Resources in Talent Acquisition should conduct Campus hiring plan & applicants are responsible for TA Process definition, standardization and optimization. Candidate should Identity and incubates with Field HR, the new sources of hiring. Applicant should have ability to influence hiring manager’s talent decisions by providing value-adding recruiting-related advice
How to Apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2021
- Go to Official website of Axis Bank
- Go to careers page and find the recruitment notification
- Or use the link given at the end of the page
- It will lead you to application link
- Read the job description completed and click apply
- Fill the application and submit it
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There is one vacancy were offered for the post of RB- Collection and Underwriting, Collection Strategies, Front End and Projects at Axis Bank.
The job location for RB-LS Officer Sales-SA at Axis Bank Recruitment is Bhubaneswar.
Go to official Website of Axis bank and go to careers page enter the job name in key word box or use the link given at the end of the post to apply for Axis bank Recruitment 2021