Axis Bank Job Recruitment 2021 Out: Axis Bank is accepting applications for the role of RO: RL – Operation CPC Customer Service – Retail via an online application process. The position has only one opening. Candidates who meet the requirements will apply starting April 10, 2021. The following are the specifics for UPCL Recruitment 2021. Go here for more information. You can apply if you are interested in the job’s details and meet all of the eligibility criteria. Read the entire article for more information.
Axis Bank Job Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
RO: RL – Operation CPC Customer Service – Retail
|No. of Vacancy||
About Axis Bank:
In India, Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank. Customers in the Large and Mid-Corporate, MSME, Agriculture, and Retail divisions can take advantage of the Bank’s full range of financial services. Corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking, and liability businesses are the focus of the foreign offices. In 1994, Axis Bank became one of the first new generation private sector banks to open its doors.
About Customer Service Roll:
- The CPC Customer Service job is responsible for responding to customer inquiries and requests after loans have been disbursed, including answering questions, assisting in the resolution of complaints, and handling service requests. They’re also in charge of dealing with escalations. They are in charge of responding to all customer service requests and completing all transactions in a timely manner.
- The Retail Lending Department focuses on the bank’s lending sector by providing a variety of loan products such as Home Loans, Car Loans, and Personal Loans. They also provide working capital loans and small business loans, as well as overseeing the bank’s rural lending operations.
Axis Bank Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates must meet all of the eligibility requirements before applying for the Axis Bank Recruitment 2021. As a consequence, double-check the data on this page for accuracy. The official notice from Axis Bank does not specify an age limit for the role. It is possible to make an announcement after submitting an application for a position.
- Candidates must have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management from a recognised university board or institution. Candidates must have 2 or 3 years of work experience. Please see the official announcement for more detail on the qualifications for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for aspirants in the current climate, so don’t hesitate to submit.
- Ensure that customer questions and inquiries are handled after loans have been disbursed, particularly for walk-in customers at RAC Service Desks.
- Ensure the service requests are handled properly.
- Handle consumer concerns and escalations, and make sure TAT and QoC are met.
- Cross-sell – Service to Sales is a must.
The applicant should have the following skills in order to complete the job successfully:
- Ability to have a pleasant customer experience.
- Ability to close service requests in a timely manner and in accordance with QoC.
- Escalations are handled in a professional and timely manner.
How to Apply Axis Bank Job Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates visit the given link @ https://www.axisbank.com/.
- Click “Apply Online” option, fill the online application form.
- Update the mentioned document Scan Copies.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The position has only one opening.
Candidates must have earned a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Management from a recognised university board or institution.
Candidates must have 2 or 3 years of work experience.