Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Out – Assistant Manager Apply Online: New job vacancies for RB-LS: Assistant Manager Sales-SA have been announced by Axis Bank. Axis Bank invites skilled, fresher, and experienced applicants, according to the employment announcement. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates interested in working for Axis Bank in 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can upload their resume/CV via Axis Bank Careers login on or before the closing date.
Axis Bank Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
RB-LS:Assistant Manager Sales-SA
|PHOOTI KOTHI, I IND MP|
About Axis Bank:
In India, Axis Bank is the third largest private sector bank. Customers in the Large and Mid- Corporate, MSME, Agriculture, and Retail divisions can take advantage of the Bank’s full range of financial services. Corporate lending, trade finance, syndication, investment banking, and liability businesses are the focus of the foreign offices. In 1994, Axis Bank became one of the first new generation private sector banks to open its doors. With branches in 26 states and 6 union territories, Axis Banks branches serve as the banks face to millions of retail customers and are therefore an important part of the bank’s strategy. Branches are key drivers of the Banks customer interaction strategy through goods and services, as well as deposit mobilisation from New-To-Bank (NTB) customers.
Axis Bank Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must meet all of the eligibility requirements before applying for the Axis Bank Recruitment 2021. As a result, double-check the information on this page for correctness. The official release from Axis Bank makes no mention of an age limit for the position. You may make an announcement after submitting a job application. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution and the relevant RB -LS: Assistant Manager Sales-SA capabilities. Candidates should have a minimum of two and a maximum of four years of experience.
About the Role:
Assistant Manager-Sales are a part of the Bank’s front line sales force whose primary responsibility is to get new customers for the bank and explore new business opportunities. They are responsible for selling banking and investment products and services to customers based on their needs. They are also responsible for handling customer queries to ensure customer satisfaction
- Identify sales opportunities for both the Bank and third party products by acquiring new customers and building new relationships
- Manage business relations with existing customers to increase the depth of existing relationships
- Achieve sales targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the financial services industry
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language
- Excellent lead generation and conversion skill
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work successfully as a part of a team
- High sales orientation to meet the sales targets consistently
How to Apply Axis Bank Job Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates visit the given link @ https://www.axisbank.com/.
- Click “Apply Online” option, fill the online application form.
- Update the mentioned document Scan Copies.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The Job Location for the post is PHOOTI KOTHI, I IND MP.
Candidates have 2 to 4 years of work experience.
Candidates must have Graduation from a recognised institution.