AEC School Recruitment 2022 Released by ECIL – Bachelor’s Degree Candidates Wanted | Apply Online Fast. Earlier, Nuclear Fuel Complex was released Atomic Energy Central Schools, Hyderabad Vacancy. Now, it will upload on Electronics Corporation of India Limited Site. This Recruitment for Engaging Teachers purely on Contract Basis / per period basis in AEC Schools, Hyd., for the Academic Year 2022-23.
Candidates must submit application along with the complete bio-data giving details of age, qualification, experience and address for correspondence with contact numbers, e-mail id and passport size photograph.
AEC School Recruitment 2022 Notification Details:
- Three years Bachelor’s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University in the subject(s) concerned OR combination of subject(s) as mentioned in Table–1 below and pass in B.Ed degree from a recognized University.
- Four years integrated Bachelor’s Degree with B.Ed degree of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT/from any National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in the subject(s) concerned.
- Candidates must have completed Pass in Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (obtained by conversion to percentage in accordance with the method of conversion of corresponding University / Institution’s norms).
- Candidates do not exceeding Maximum Age Limit of 30 years to be eligible for PRT and Preparatory Teacher. And for TGT, the age limit will be 35 years. Further age relaxations will be given as per norms.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test. The screening shall be made through objective type of test (MCQs) for 50 marks in the respective subject for 1 ½ hour. Candidates scoring 50% or above (Gen) and 45% or above (SC/ST/BC/Phy.Chal.) will be considered for Skill test.
- Shortlisted candidates based on the Written Test will become eligible for Skill Test that will be conducted on the same day. The Selected candidates will be empanelled based on written and skill tests. The panel will be operated as and when vacancies arise in AEC Schools, Hyderabad during the Academic Year 2022 – 23.
How to Apply for AEC School Recruitment 2022:
Candidates have to submit duly filled in application with all relevant Xerox copies of documents (application form is to be downloaded from www.nfc.gov.in: www.aecshyd1.edu.net; www.aecshyd2.edu.net; www.amd.gov.in; www.ecil.co.in) and drop it with copies of certificates in the box placed at Security Office, entrance of DAE Colony, D-Sector Gate, Kamalanagar, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062 from 1000 hours on 08.02.2022 to 1500 hours on 11.02.2022.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed Pass in Senior Secondary / Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or its equivalent.
Candidates do not exceeding Maximum 30 years to be eligible for PRT and Preparatory Teacher. And for TGT, the age limit will be 35 years. Further age relaxations will be given as per norms.
Candidates can apply for AEC School Recruitment 2022 from our website.