Assam High School TET Notification 2019 Released on Official Website. Government Of Assam Education (Secondary) Department TET Empowered Committee For Secondary Education has released Notification for TET. Online application will be available at http://ssa.assam.gov.in from 15/11/2019 to 25/11/2019.
Assam High School Details
|Name of the Board||Assam High School|
|Name of the Post||TET|
|Status||Notification – Released|
|Apply Online Dates||15/11/2019 to 25/11/2019|
Assam High School TET Education Qualification:
Graduate/Post Graduate from recognized university atleast 50% marks either in Graduation or in post graduation and Bachelor of Education(B.Ed) from National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks and degree qualification with 50% marks or Post Graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized university, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
Classical Teacher (Arabic, Sanskrit, Urdu, Persian etc):
MM with 50% marks/ 50% marks in the concerned subject and degree qualification with 50% marks or post graduate degree in Arts with 50% marks from any recognized university, but Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
Classical Teacher (Assamese Language, Manipuri Language):
B.A with Honours/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed. degree from any recognized University. But Degrees obtain from off-campus and distance education institution shall not be considered as valid.
Assam High School TET Application Fees:
- The candidates who have applied earlier vide advertisement no.RMSA/STET/343/2014/1 dated 30/06/2014 need not pay the fee for this TET provided the applicant have to mention his/her online Application Number against our earlier advertisement no. RMSA/STET/343/2014/1 dated 30/06/2014 in the form.
- Fee payable: Rs 400/- (Rs. Four hundred only)
- Fee can be paid online through SBI collect.
How to Apply for Assam TET Notification 2019:
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website: http://ssa.assam.gov.in
- Last date for submission of online applications is 25th November, 2019.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The TET Empowered Committee does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the TET Empowered Committee.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|