ASRB NET, STO, ARS 2021 Exam Notification OUT – Check out Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date and Vacancy Details – Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board has released a combined notification for National Eligibility Test (NET), Agricultural Research Service (ARS) & Senior Technical Officer (STO). The examination will be held between 21-06-2021 to 27-06-2021 in online mode.
The examination is going to be held for 32 centers across India. National Eligibility Test (NET) is the determining the eligibility for the position of Lecturer or Assistant Professor in State Agricultural Universities (SAUs) and other Agricultural Universities (AUs). Agricultural Research Service (ARS) is the qualifying examination for the recruitment of the post ARS Scientist. Senior Technical Officer is direct recruitment examination for the post of Senior Technical Officer at Indian council of Agriculture and Research Headquarters and its Research Institutes.
ASRB NET, STO, ARS 2021 Exam Details
Name of the Board
|Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board
National Eligibility Test Agricultural Research Service Senior Technical Officer
Number of Vacancies
|Dates of online (CBT) examination for NET-2021/ARS (Preliminary)-2021/ STO (T-6)
21-06-2021 to 27-06-2021
|Date of ARS-2021 (Mains) Examination
ASRB STO and ARS Vacancies 2021
There are over all 222 Vacancies were offered for Assistant Research Officer in Agricultural Scientist Recruitment Board and 65 vacancies were offered for the post of Senior Technical Officer at Indian Council of Agriculture and Research Headquarters
ASRB NET Eligibility Criteria
- To apply for National Eligibility Test (NET) candidate should have completed Master’s Degree or equivalent degree from recognized Indian University before 19-09-2021. There is no upper age limit to attend NET candidate should have attained the age of 21 years as on 01-01-2021. There are no restrictions on number of attempts for appearing in the National Eligibility Test.
- To attend Agricultural Research Service (ARS) Examination candidate should have completed Master’s degree or equivalent discipline from Indian institute before 19-09-2021.candidate age limit should between 21 to 32 years as on 01-01-2021. Candidate working in ICAR will get age relaxation as maximum age limit is increased to 45 years as on 01-01-2021 and maximum age limit is 35 for those who working on State Agricultural Universities. Reserved candidates will get age relaxation as government guidelines Candidate only attend ARS examination for 6 times for general candidates and 9 times for reserved candidates.
- For Senior Technical Officer (STO) examination candidate should have completed Master’s degree or equivalent discipline from Indian institute before 19-09-2021. Candidate age should between 21 years to 35 years as on 25-04-2021. Age relaxation for 5 years will be given for SC and ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for PwBD candidates.
- To attend all the three examination candidates should be either Citizen of India or Nepal or Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 or a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India..
ASRB Exam Pattern
- NET examination contains 150 Marks with 150 Objection questions and candidate will get 2 hours to complete the examination 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer and there will be no round off. The examination will be conducted in Hindi and English candidates can choose their language. Un reserved and EWS candidates should get 75 marks, OBC candidates should get 67.5 marks and SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates should get 60 marks to qualify in this examination
- ARS examination contains 3 examination namely Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Viva-Voce. Preliminary exam contain 150 Multiple choice question each question contains one mark and 1/3 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer and conducted for 2 hours. UR/ EWS should get minimum marks of 67.5, OBC should get 60.0 and SC/ST/PwBD should get 52.5 marks to qualify in prelims. Mains exams contains 240 Marks conducted for 3 hours and divided into 3 parts A,B,C. part A contains 40 two mark questions, Part B contains 20 five mark question and part c contains 6 essay type questions The candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the Mains Examination as may be decided by the Board in its discretion, shall be called for viva-voce in the ratio of 1:5 (category-wise) for each post and Viva-Voce as may be fixed by the Board in its discretion shall be recommended for appointment to ARS.
- The examination for STO will contain 150 marks with all multiple choice objective questions to be attempted in 2 hours (Two hours). Un reserved and EWS candidates should get 75 marks, OBC candidates should get 67.5 marks and SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates should get 60 marks to qualify in this examination. ratio of 1:5 of candidate will be called for interview process
- For NET Unreserved candidate should pay RS. 1000 and EWS/ OBC candidate should pay RS. 500 and SC/ST/PwBD/Women should pay Rs. 250 as exam fee.
- For ARS and STO Unreserved candidates and EWS/OBC should pay Rs. 500 as exam fee. Women/ Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ PwBD were exempted from exam fee
How to apply?
- Application will be started from 05-04-2021
- Candidate can go to official Website of ASRB that is http://www.asrb.org.in/
- then go to Vacancy and find the post
- or use the link given below
- follow the procedures
[table id=5606 /]
Online application for NET examination will starts from 05-04-2021
Candidate should have completed Master’s degree from recognized university
Candidate should apply for NET, ARS, STO examination before 25-04-2021