Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 Out; Degree/Diploma can Apply for APPSC Vacancies!!The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications through online from the Arunachal Pradesh Schedule Tribe(APST), for filling up of posts for Language Officer as detailed below. Last date for Receipt of Application is 13/08/2022 till 1600 hrs.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Name of the Board||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in Linguistic/Language Subject (MLL) with specialization in group’B'(Language)preferably having experience of Linguistic study among the tribal community. OrMaster’s Degree in any subject, preferably on Social Science having Linguistic Degree/Diploma from any recognized University/Institution and must be well versed in any of the Arunachal dialects for APST candidates only.However, one who have appeared or appearing in the final year/semester examination shall also be eligible to apply subject to production of original certificate/Marksheet at the time of Viva-voce/Interview.
APPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
Age Limit should not less than 18 years and more than 32 years as on 13/08/2022. However, the Upper Age Limit is relaxable by 5 years for APST candidates and another 5 years relaxation for regular employees working under Govt. of Arunachal Pradesh.
APPSC Language Officer Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Selection Process will be of Two Stages that is written examination followed by Interview/Viva-voce
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Language Officer Salary:
Pre-Revise Rs.6500-200-10,500/- PM Group -‘B’ Gazetted(Non-Ministerial) offered for selected individual
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Language Officer Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:
Application Fee should be paid by the APST Applicants Rs.150/-
Steps to Apply for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Language Officer Job 2022?
- Only ‘Online’ through APPSC website appsc.gov.in
- One Time Registration on Commission’s Website is mandatory. (Once registered, all future applications for any post/vacancy can be submitted using Login ID and Password)
- Submit only one application. In case of more than one application, application with the higher RID only will be valid
- Fee has to be paid separately for each application and is non-refundable/transferable.
- Scanned Copies of Documents to be uploaded at Application Stage given in the official notification
- Self-attested Photocopies of original documents to be submitted one week prior to date of interview
- Pay the fee
- Then check the details entered or correct or not
- Check and download the form
- Take a printout for future use
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Applicants in Government Service may apply direct to this commission under intimation to their respective Heads of Department
The Syllabi of Optional Subjects have been made available in the Commission’s websitehttps://appsc.gov.in/
Last date for Receipt of Application is 13/08/2022 till 1600 hrs