AWC Recruitment 2023 Notification Out: Applications are invited from Indian Nationals, for engagement as Consultants (SMEs) in the under-mentioned five categories at Army War College (AWC), MHOW. Candidates are advised to go through all parameters under different paras & sub-paras mentioned below & satisfy themselves about their suitability in terms of age limit, essential qualifications, etc. for the post before applying.
Army War College Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Board||Army War College (AWC), MHOW|
|Post Name||Consultant (SME)|
|No of Vacancy||05|
|Last Date to Apply||Within 30 days|
Army War College Vacancy 2023:
|Category||No of Post/Vacancy|
|Geopolitics & International Relations||01|
|Military Strategy & Doctrine||01|
|National Security & Governance||01|
|Military History & Campaigns||01|
Army War College Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a practitioner-scholar with an outstanding professional record and distinguished academic and publishing credentials.
- Applicants shall pass M. Phil/PG specialization in the respective subject/category with should have published a research paper/book on the subject / associated field.
Army War College Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The age of the candidate should ideally not be more than 70 years as on 01 Jan 2023. But this requirement can be modified by the Selection Committee on a case-to-case basis.
Army War College Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Applications shall be screened by a Screening-cum-Selection Committee which shall consist of three members as decided by AWC.
- The Committee shall invariably hold interaction/interview with the applicants, either in person or in online mode. The decision of the Army War College in this matter shall be final.
Army War College Recruitment 2023 Salary:
A fixed monthly remuneration payable to Consultant (SME) shall be Rs 80,000/- (Rupees Eighty Thousand only).
How to Apply for Army War College Recruitment 2023:
- Application (Annexure-I) along with connected documents (self-attested) with self-addressed registered envelop duly affixed with appropriate postal stamp, should be addressed to Col GS FoS&L c/o The Commandant, Army War College, Mhow Cantt, Mhow (MP) – 453441 within 30 days of the publication of the notification.
- Individuals can apply for more than one category however for each category a separate application will be submitted with connected documents. The envelope cover must mention “APPLICATION FOR CONSULTANT /SME (Specify category)” in bold capital letters.
The candidate must be a practitioner-scholar with an outstanding professional record and distinguished academic and publishing credentials.
The age of the candidate should ideally not be more than 70 years as on 01 Jan 2023.
Applications shall be screened by a Screening-cum-Selection Committee which shall consist of three members as decided by AWC.