AP State Skill Development Corporation Recruitment 2021 Out – 175 Vacancies!!! Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC) has released the notification for the post of Junior Chemist, Trainee, and Junior Technician for filling up 175 vacancies in various departments. The interested Candidates can attend the interview at respective venue on 28.03.2021. APSSDC recruitment and eligibility details are given below in our blog.
APSSDC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation (APSSDC)|
Name of the posts
|Junior Chemist, Trainee, And Junior Technician|
|No of vacancy||
Hyderabad & Visakhapatnam
APSSDC Vacancy Details:
- Junior Chemist – 100
- Trainee- 50
- Junior Technician- 25
APSSDC Age Limit:
Candidates should have age Minimum 18 Years and Maximum 27 Years of age are eligible for the post to apply.
APSSDC Educational qualification:
- Junior Chemist: Candidates should have possesses in B.Sc. Chemistry/ B.Com/ B.A.
- Trainee: Candidates should have pass in B.Pharmcy/ M.Sc./ B.Sc.
- Junior Technician: Candidates should have possesses in ITI (Fitters).
- Junior Chemist – Rs. 1,66,000 lacs
- Trainee- Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 16,000 & Rs. 1,44 lacs
- Junior Technician- Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 15,000
Refer official notification for more details.
APSSDC Selection Process:
The selection process is based on face to face Interview.
APSSDC Interview Details:
Reporting Time: 10.00 AM.
Venue: SSSS Degree College, Thotapelm, Naidu Colony, Vizianagaram, Andhra Pradesh – 535 003.
How to apply for APSSDC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website
- Find & click on ICSTP – HETERO DRUGS VIZIANAGARAM.
- Read the advertisement thoroughly.
- Attach the mentioned documents.
- Attend the interview on prescribed venue.
The interview will be held on 28.03.2021.
They are allotted 175 vacancies for the posts.
The post name is Junior Chemist, Trainee, and Junior Technician.