APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021 Out – 80+ Vacancies || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Personal Assistant (Stenographer Gr-III) against vacancies for following Department /Offices. There are 81 vacancies offered by the board. Interested candidates can apply online from 15.12.2021 to 05.01.2022.
APSSB Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)|
Name of the post
|Personal Assistant (Stenographer Gr-III)|
No of vacancies
APSSB Job Vacancies 2021 Details:
- General Administration: 71
- Urban Development & Housing:04
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission: 01
- Tomo Riba Institute of Health and Medical Sciences: 02
- Public Works Department: 03
APSSB Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have a Graduation/ Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
APSSB Age Limit:
Candidates should have age limit between 18 to 32 years of age. The age relaxation will be based on the board norms.
APSSB Personal Assistant Salary:
The shortlisted candidates shall get the salary for the position Level-5 Rs. 29,200 – Rs.92, 300/- per month.
APSSB Recruitment Process 2021:
The scheme of examination will consist of two stages, as indicated below:
Stage- 1 (Stenographer Proficiency Test)
Stage- 2 (Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions): 100 Marks. The Final merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in objective type written examination only.
APSSB Examination Fee:
Candidates should have pay the examination fee of Rs 150 for APST candidates and Rs 200 for unreserved candidates.
APSSB Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- Opening Date of Application: 15.12.2021 (1000 hrs)
- Closing Date of Application: 05.01.2022 (1500 hrs)
- Date for Downloading of Admit Card: 21.01.2022 (1100 hrs)
- Tentative date of Stenographer Proficiency Test: 29.01.2022 onwards
- Tentative date of Written Examination for the shortlisted candidates after the Skill Test: 06.02.2022
How to Apply APSSB Recruitment 2021:
- Go to the official website @ apssb.nic.in
- Find the required notification link on the home page
- Check the eligibility criteria if you are eligible
- Then click on the apply online link
- Fill the application form make the payment
- Submit the application form
The last date for the application is 05.01.2022.
There are 81 vacancies for APSSB Recruitment 2021
Candidates should have age limit between 18 to 32 years of age.