APSCHE UG and PG Programs Notification Released for the Academic Year 2021-22 – Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education inviting application for starting 4 Year UG and PG Programmed English Medium from Private Unaided, Private Aided & Unaided Degree Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2021-22. Check out the entire post for brief description about these Programs. Application link were given in this page for your preference.
APSCHE 2021 Notification
Name of the Board
|Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
Starting UG and PG Programs
|Academic Year 2021-22|
|Application starting date||
APSCHE UG & PG Program for 2021-22:
APSCHE invites application for starting Unaided PG programmes from existing Private Aided and Unaided Degree/Degree and PG Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh and starting 4 Year Unaided UG Honours Programmes in English Medium from existing Private Aided and Unaided Degree Colleges and Unaided UG Programmes in Hotel Management from Private Unaided Colleges of Hotel Management in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2021-22.
Note: The sanction of PG/ UG programmes for 2020-21 was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Managements who already paid processing fee and submitted applications for 2020-21 need not pay processing fee again. But, those colleges are required to submit application along with relevant documents for processing their proposal for 2021-22. APSCHE has released list of rules to apply for starting the programs. These rules and regulations were listed below
Rules for the academic year 2021-22: UG Programmes
- UG programmes will be sanctioned only of existing Unaided Private Degree Colleges
- Those colleges must have obtained Extension of Permission by the Council for 2020-21 and 2021-22 if college is running in least accommodation
- If a college is existing in leased accommodation that college have not exceeded more than 10 years of existence in leased accommodation
- If a college is applying for new UG Program these colleges have above 50% of admissions in the specific programme and have 50% of Admission and 90% of students appeared for examination in I, II and III years for specific program
- 50% of their teaching staff should be qualified with 55% marks in the concerned subject in PG with PhD or PG with NET/SLET to apply for new course in Under Graduate Programme.
- The College should have active website should all details about college and list of course offered in the college.
- The college should have more than 50% of admissions in all PG courses put together.
- 90% of students should have appeared for examination in existing PG programmes
- Teaching staffs should be qualified with 55% of marks in the concerned subject in PG with PhD or NET/SLET
APSCHE Online Application Procedure
- Go to official website of APSCHE
- Go to login page or use the given link go get to that page
- Enter college APSCHE code and Password
- Then start to apply for New UG and PG Courses
- Upload the required documents and pay application fee
- Submit the document
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|
The application form Applying New UG and PG courses at APSCHE starts from 28.04.2021
Yes, colleges who are applied for new courses at academic years 2020-21 need to apply again for academic year for 2021-22 but need not to pay application fee.
Go to official website of APSCHE or Use the link given in this page to apply for New UG and PG courses at APSCHE