APSC Recruitment 2023 Notification: Assam Public Service Commission invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade – II. There are 17 vacancies available for the post. Interested candidates can apply online through the commission’s website of APSC. The last date for the receipt of the online application is 04.01.2024.
APSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Assam Public Service Commission
|Stenographer Grade – II
APSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
Candidates should have an age limit between 21 years and 38 years as 01.01.2023.
APSC Recruitment 2023 Qualification
Candidates should possess a Degree or equivalent from a recognized University
APSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
The selection will be based on a Proficiency test, written test, and document verification
APSC Recruitment 2023 Salary
The selected candidates will get a pay scale of Rs.22, 000/- to Rs.97, 000/-
APSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
|Total Amount (Application fee + Processing Fee + tax)
How to Apply for APSC Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official website of APSC: https://apsc.nic.in/
- Click “Recruitment Advertisement” in the important links on the homepage
- Select the Stenographer Grade II Advertisement on that page
- Read the recruitment details carefully
- Click the apply online link and proceed to apply
- Submit the online application is 04.01.2024
The last date for the receipt of the online application is 04.01.2024.
There are 17 vacancies available for the post.
Interested candidates can apply online through the commission’s website of APSC.