APPSC AAO Recruitment 2021 OUT – Check Out APPSC Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria – Apply For Assistant Audit Officer Directly –Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for Assistant Audit Officer (AAO) Group –B (Gazetted) for Department of Audit and Pension. Candidates who already service as a Assistant or Assistant auditors can apply for this recruitment. Check out the entire post for the brief description about this recruitment. Official Notification and Application Link were given in this post for your preference.
APPSC Recruitment details
Name of the board
Name of the post
Assistant Audit Officer
|Number of Vacancies||
APPSC Vacancies 2021
There are 2 vacancies for the post of Assistant Audit Officer. Both posts are reserved for APST Candidates and the Vacancy position is subjected to Variation.
APPSC Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Before applying for the post of Assistant Auditor Officer Candidate should have to read the eligibility criteria carefully. Applicants should have to upload their educational certificate and experience certificate at the time of registration. If committee find that respected candidate should not meet eligibility criteria he or she will be declared as disqualifies
- Candidate must completed graduation in any discipline from recognized university. Candidates must be serving as Assistant or Assistant Auditor in a department of Government of Arunachal Pradesh. Candidate who is serving as Assistant should have completed 6 years of regular service in that grade. Candidate who is serving as Assistant Auditor should have completed 3 years of regular service in that grade.
- The decision of the commission with respect to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate of admission to the written examination or selection will be final and no correspondence or personal enquiry will be entertained.
APPSC Selection Procedures
- The selection process includes written examination followed by Viva Voce. Written exam consists of General English for 100 marks, General Knowledge for 50 marks, CCS Pension Rules, Leave Rules/GFR/ CTR/ FR-SR for 100 marks, CPWD manuals III and CPWD Accounts Code for 50 marks. Candidates should secure minimum of 33% in written exam.
- From the written examination candidates will be called for 3 times of advertised post will called for Viva-Voce and vive voce will be conducted for 40 marks the average marks of written exam and viva-voce should be 45%. Candidates who do not secure these marks will consider as not eligible.
- If there is large number of candidates applied for this recruitment then committee will conduct Initial Recruitment test in OMR Sheet. On this exam question will be asked from general knowledge and 12 time of advertised post will be called for written exam.
APPSC Document Verification Details
- Candidate should upload scanned documents during the time of application such as Signature, Passport photo and appointment order of Assistant or Assistant director
- Candidate should be signed his signature in black pen on white paper and image size should between 20 to 50 kb. Recent passport size photograph size should be 40 to 100 kb in jpg format and appointment order should be in JPG format size of 100 to 300 kb
- At the time of Interview/viva voce candidate should submit Xerox copies of Matriculation certificate issued by board or university as proof of birth, 12th mark sheet, degree certificate with mark sheet, APST Certificate, Intimation letter to HoD or NOC from applicable authority, Appointment order of Assistant or Assistant Audit and
APPSC AAO Salary Details
Selected candidate will be paid for Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1, 42, 400 as level 7 pay scale plus allowance
APPSC Exam Fee
Candidate should pay Rs. 100 as application fee and the fee paid on online only.
APPSC AAO Application Procedure
- Candidate should go to official website of APPSC
- Go to recruitment page you will find the post on that page
- Or use the link given below
- Click apply and candidate should go through One time Registration
- At OTR user ID and Password were created after that candidate should follow the application procedure
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee
- Copy the application form for further details
For further details refer
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
Candidate should apply before 30-04-2021
There are 2 candidates recruiting for assistant audit in APPSC Recruitment 2021
Selected candidate will get paid for Rs. 44,900 to Rs. 1, 42, 400