Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021 Out – Section Officer Posts up to Rs 1, 77,500 salary || Apply Online!!! Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has released the notification for the post of section officer/senior research assistant director (training) for filling up 2 vacancies under the administrative institute. The last date for submission of application is 07.05.2021. So the interested candidates can check the details and apply for the post. APPSC Recruitment and eligibility details such as Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age Limit, Application Dates, Pay Scale, Application Procedure and Other related is available here.
APPSC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
Name of the post
|section officer/senior research assistant|
|No of vacancies||
APPSC Vacancy Details:
The application from the grade of section officer/senior research assistant director (training) for filling up 2 vacancies (group A gazetted) under the administrative institute, out of the two vacancies, one post is reserved for APST candidates and another one post is un reserved candidates.
APPSC Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates Must Possess a Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
- The section officer/senior research assistant under arunachal Pradesh civil secretariat who have rendered three 3 regular service can only apply for the post. Eligible aspirants can check the eligibility here for applying to the post.
APPSC Age Limit:
Candidates interested in applying for Arunachal PSC Jobs 2021 through APPSC Recruitment 2021 must meet the age criteria as per the Arunachal PSC norms, with relaxation (upper age limit) for reserved categories as mentioned in APPSC Notification 2021. Refer the official site for more details about this.
The Shortlisted candidates for APPSC Jobs 2021 through APPSC Recruitment 2020 will be paid emolument in the pay scale of Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1,77,500 in the level -10 pay matrix per month.
APPSC selection process:
The selection of candidates to APPSC Jobs 2021 through APPSC Recruitment 2021 will be done through a Viva-Voce/Interview as notified in APPSC Notification 2021. The selection details will be intimated separately to the candidates. The final selection will be based on the interview only. So the interested candidates can apply for this recruitment. No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the interview. Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official UNOM notification.
APPSC Examination Fee:
- The examination fee for the posts is to be paid online along with the application only. No other modes are accepted by the board.
- Candidates must pay a prescribed amount of Rs. 150 (Gen/UR) and Rs. 100 (APST) as examination fee for Arunachal PSC Jobs 2021 through APPSC Recruitment 2021 through online (net-banking/credit/debit etc.) mode as specified in APPSC Notification 2021.
- The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of the application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee.
Documents required for the APPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Signature of the candidates on the white paper with blach inkpen.
- Recent pass port size photo.
- Certificate for APPSC and PRC/ adhar card for the candidates
- Educational certificates SSLC, HSC, graduation.
- Appointment order of SO/SRAS.
How to apply for the APPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official portal i.e, https://psc.ap.gov.in/
- On the home page, go to the “Recruitments” section
- Find and hit the Related advertisement link
- Read the full details provided in the official APPSC Notification
- Ensure the eligibility criteria
- If eligible, click the “Apply Online.”
- Enter all the details in the APPSC Application form
- Pay the fee online or offline
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed format
- Verify the details before submitting the APPSC Online application
- Finally, take a print out and keep the hard copy of the application for future use
APPSC One Time Registration (O.T.R.)
Before applying for APPSC Recruitment 2021, candidates have to complete the One-time registration process. We have shared here the simple steps of APPSC One-time Registration 2021. Also, check the mandatory details/documents required for APPSC.
They allotted 2 vacancies for the post as per the recruitment.
The last date for the application is 7.5.2021.
The post name is section officer/senior research assistant