Arunachal Pradesh PSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021 Out!!! Rs. 1,77,500/- Salary PM || Apply Now!!! – Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification about the recruitment of Law Officer Cum Junior Draftsman, Group-A (Gazetted) Non-Ministerial Post under the Department Law and Judicial. Totally 02 number of Vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment. The Board seeks the energetic and enthusiastic candidates for fulfill the recruitment.
The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website on or before 05.05.2021. The Application procedure is Purely Online. The Eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Law Officer Cum Junior Draftsman|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021 Details:
About Arunachal Pradesh PSC:
The Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is the state agency authorized by the Government of Arunachal Pradesh to conduct the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various departments and Services under Government of Arunachal Pradesh and to advise the government on civil service matters
|Name of the Post||No. Of Vacancies|
|Law Officer Cum Junior Draftsman||02|
*Both Posts are reserved to APST Candidates*
- The Maximum and Minimum age limit for applying Law Officer Cum Junior Draftsman post is 18 years and 32 years of age as on 05.05.2021.
- Age Relaxation is given as per the Government of Arunachal Pradesh Norms.
- The Educational Qualification for Law Officer Cum Junior Draftsman post is Bachelors Degree in Law from recognized university. The final year students who are to appear for such final examination are eligible to apply for the post.
- Final year students should submit their Bonafide Certificate, if due on non-holding of convocation the degree certificate: the Candidates can submit their cumulative mark sheet for qualifying examination.
The Salary for Law Officer Cum Junior Draftsman post is Matrix Level 10 of Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1, 77,500/- per Month plus other allowances, as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Government Employees. The Salary provided to the candidates based on the skills and experience.
The Selection Procedure is based on the performance in Written Examination and Interview. The Subjects for written examination are mentioned below:
Selection and Marking Scheme:
|Indian Penal Code, Criminal Procedure Code and Code of Civil Procedure||100|
|Indian Contract Act, 1872, Indian Evidence Act, 1872 and Assam Frontier (Administration of Justice) Regulation 1945||100|
|General Knowledge and Essay Writing||100|
*Note: The Commission will conduct recruitment Test (Objective Test) before written examination, if it is deemed necessary to do so.
- Passport size Photo Copies
- Scanned Signature
- Bonafide Certificate
- Class X Certificate
- Degree Certificate/Mark Sheet
- APST Certificate
- Intimation Letter form HOD
Arunachal Pradesh Schedule Tribe (APST) Candidates are requiring paying fee of Rs. 100/- as application fee through online mode. The Application Fee payment is accepted only through online mode.
How to Apply?
- Go to the Official website
- Search for the Recruitment notification
- Click the Apply button
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Proceed the fee payment
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for further purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
NOTE: Candidates should not use Mobile Phone to apply online and carefully read and understand browser information before applying online.
The Maximum and Minimum age limit for applying Law Officer Cum Junior Draftsman post is 18 years and 32 years of age as on 05.05.2021.
The Last Date for Arunachal Pradesh PSC Law Officer Recruitment 2021 application is 05.05.2021
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.