APPSC CCE 2017 Viva Voce Date Postponed!!! – Check New Interview Date Details here on the official site. Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has postponed the Interview/Viva Voce Date for Arunachal Pradesh Combined Competitive Examination – 2017. So candidates who have to attend this viva voce can know the details and attend the Interview in mentioned new date. Postponement is also a good chance to heavy preparation for Viva voce/Interview. The New Date for Interview/Viva Voce is going to be held from 02.06.2020 to 06.06.2020. Stay Active with us for further Updates.
APPSC CCE 2017
|Name of the Board||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Arunachal Pradesh Combined Competitive Examination – 2017|
|New Interview Date||02.06.2020 to 06.06.2020|
PLAN OF EXAMINATION
- The Arunachal Pradesh Public service combined competitive (APPSC CCECE) shall comprise of two successive stages. Preliminary Examination [Objective Type) for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination : and The Main Examination (written and Interview) for selection of candidates for various services and posts.
- Applications are now invited for the APPSC CCEC [Preliminary) Examination only. Candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified for admission to the APPSC CCEC (Mains) Examination will have to apply online again and submit on-line details along with scanned documents/certificates in support of date of birth, category (viz SC/ST/OBCI and educational qualification etc.
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of 2 papers of objective type (Multiple choice questions) and carry maximum marks in the subject as-set out in Section – II, Part – A of this Schedule. This examination is meant to serve as a screening test only, the marks obtained in the preliminary Examination by the candidates are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of Merit. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be about 12 times the number of vacancies i.e 1:12 ratio to be filled in the year in the various services and posts. Only those candidates who are declared by the commission to have qualified in the preliminary Examination will be eligible for admission to the Main Examination of that particular year, provided they are, otherwise eligible for admission to the Main Examination.
- The Main Examination will consist of Written Examination and Interview test’ The written examination will consist of B [eight) papers of conventional essay type in the subject set out in Section – II, part – B of this Schedule.
- candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written part of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission, shall be called for an interview for a Personality Test [vide part ‘C’ of section – IIJ, The number of candidates to be called for Interview will be at a ratio 1:3 as prescribed under the 0M No. 54/2006 dated 7th January, 2008. The interview will carry 275 marks, (with no minimum qualifying marks).
- However, ratio of 1:3 shall not apply in case the candidates appearing in the written examination is less than 3 times of the number of vacancies.
- The candidates who secure a minimum of 33% or more marks in each written examination papers and 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for viva-voce. 0n the other hand, it will further mean that selection for viva-voce shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to ratio 1:3.
- The candidates securing less than 33% of marks in any of written examination paper shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva voce. Marks thus obtained by the candidates in the Main Examination (Written part as well as interview) would determine their final ranking. Candidates will be allotted to the various services keeping in view their ranks in the examination and the option exercised by them for various services and posts.
(a) The candidates will be interviewed by a Board who will have before them a record of his career. He will be asked questions on matters of general interest.
(b) Interview test will carry 275 marks.
(c) The objective of the interview is to assess the personal suitability of the candidate for a career in public service by a board of competent and unbiased officers. The test is intended to judge the mental calibre or a candidate. In broad terms this is really and assessment of not only his intellectual qualities but also social traits and his interest in current affairs. Some of the qualities to be judged are mental alertness, critical powers of assimilation, clear and logical exposition, balance of judgement, variety and depth of interest, ability for social cohesion and leadership, intellectual and moral integrity. It will be in the nature of purposive conversation to see that the candidates have intelligent and interest not only in their special academic studies but also in the events which are happening around them both inside and outside their own State or Country as well as in modem currents of thought and discoveries
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|