APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector(AMVI) Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download Exam Pattern Here: Andhra Pradesh Publice Service Comission (APPSC) Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector(AMVI) Exam Pattern & Syllabus is given below go, through the topics, to have an idea of the difficult subjects. Then candidates can plan a schedule for their preparation as per the syllabus. Here is the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector(AMVI) Examination.
APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector(AMVI) Syllabus 2021:
|Name of the Board||APPSC|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern Available|
APPSC AMVI Exam Pattern
|Number of Papers||Paper Name||Number of Marks||Number of Questions||Exam Time|
|PAPER-1||General Studies and
|150 Marks||150||150 Minutes|
|150 Marks||150||150 Minutes|
APPSC AMVI Syllabus
APPSC AMVI Syllabus for General Studies:
- Current Events:
- Political Science
- Earth and Universe.
- Water Resources.
- Rain Fall
- Natural Calamities.
- Weather and Climate.
- History & Culture of India:
- Indian Polity.
- The economy of India.
- Indian National Movement
APPSC AMVI Exam Syllabus for Mental Ability:
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Mathematical Operations.
- Eligibility Test.
- Blood Relations.
- Alphabet Test.
- Sitting Arrangements.
- Number, Ranking and Time Sequence Test.
- Inserting the Missing Character
APPSC AMVI Syllabus for Concerned Subject:
- Basic thermodynamics- Systems-Closed/Open systems, Property, cycle, Thermodynamic equilibrium- Zero law, First law, Second Law of thermodynamics- Pure substance-Moliere Diagram-Vapour Power cycles-Rankin cycle-
- Air standard cycles-Otto, Diesel, Dual combustion cycle, derivation of expressions for mean effective pressure-diagram factor, efficiency, Sterling engine,
- Gears-nomenclature-simple, compound, epicyclic trains-calculations of torques.
- Shafts- solid, hollow shafts; shear stress and angular deflection due to torque applied; bending moments — combined moment and torque.
- Friction – inclined plane; screw and nut; screw jock; self-locking.
- Fuels – fire and flash point – calorific value – calorimeters- octane, certain numbers and its importance — stoichiometric ratio.
- Single cylinder, multi-cylinder engine – pre whirl chambers- combustion/ignition delay – knocking, detonation.
- Firing order; piston and piston rings; temperature profile of piston.
- Fuel system – Carburetion, carburetors, Gasoline/petrol injection systems – diesel fuel injection systems, types-common rail injection system, and Fuel tank.
- Balancing of single cylinder engines.
- Lubrication and cooling systems in the automobile.
- Transmission – gearbox – clash type, synchromesh, automatic transmission systems.
- propeller-shaft — universal coupling — differential – half shafts – floating,
- Clutches – single, multi-plate – bearing pressure-pressure plate – axial load – fluid clutch.
- Brakes and brake mechanisms-mechanical, hydraulic and air brakes,
- Steering – condition for correct steering — Ackermann steering.
- Electrical system – Delco system, circuit wiring, working of electrical equipment.
- Exhaust gas analysis —Pollutants –Sources – Formation – Effects Of Pollution On Environment – Human – Transient Operational Effects On Pollution – Regulated – Unregulated Emissions – Emission Standards.
- EMISSIONS IN SI ENGINE: Chemistry Of SI Engine Combustion – HC and CO Formation In SI Engines – NO Formation In SI Engines – Smoke Emissions From SI Engines – Effect Of Operating Variables On Emission Formation.
- EMISSIONS IN CI ENGINE: Basics Of Diesel Combustion – Smoke Emission And Its Types In Diesel Engines – NO x Emission And Its Types From Diesel Engines – Particulate Emission In Diesel Engines. Odor, Sulphur and Aldehyde Emissions from Diesel Engines – Effect of Operating Variables on Emission Formation.
- Air conditioning of an automobile
- Automobile wheel alignment — chamber. castor — Kingpin inclination — toe-in, toe-ou
- Maintenance of tires – traffic Rules
- Materials- structure of the metals -imperfections-ferrous and nonferrous materials- heat treatment of steels
- Instrumentation- transducers-Motion, level, force and temperature transducers- Closed loop control and open-loop control systems
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|