AP Grama Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2021 Out – 339 Vacancies || Check APGV Srikakulam Details Here: On the official website, the Andhra Pradesh (AP) Grama/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat, Srikakulam has posted a work announcement for 339 Grama/ Ward Volunteer vacancies.
Only from 16th to 25th of May, 2021, an online application registration service will be available at the official website. Download the Notification and review the AP Grama Volunteer Qualifications 2021 before applying online for Andhra Pradesh Grama / Ward Volunteer Jobs. Then, on this page, you can read about how to fill out an online application form.
APGV Srikakulam Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Andhra Pradesh (AP) Gram/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat|
Name of the Post
|Grama/ Ward Volunteer|
|No. of Vacancy||
AP Grama Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Before applying for the AP Village Volunteer Jobs 2021 Notification, candidates can review the APGV Eligibility Criteria 2021. Additionally, those who meet the criteria will only be able to apply online. Candidates must have completed their 10th, Intermediate, or Bachelor’s degree and be between the ages of 18 and 35. Examine the official notice for all educational information.
APGV Srikakulam Selection Process 2021:
The MPDO/Tahsildar/EO Selection Committee will interview candidates and make a decision based on the results of the interview (PR&RD). The applicants will be judged on the following criteria 25 marks for awareness of different government schemes, programmes, and welfare activities.
- Previous job experience in different government welfare departments and services, as well as NGOs, Federations, and social events – 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills and general awareness – 25 Marks
- Soft Skills – 25 Marks
How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021?
- Visit gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in for more information.
- To apply for a position as an AP Volunteer, go to the AP Volunteer Apply Online 2021 Recruitment Notification page.
- Then click the link for the online application form.
- Fill out the registration form completely, including all required fields, uploading documents, making a payment, and other measures.
- Create the Application Number as well as other reference information.
- Take a printout of the completed application form as well.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 339 vacancies for the post.
The last date to apply for the post is 25/05/2021
The age limit for the post is 18 years to 35 years.