APCPDCL Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Energy Assistants Junior Lineman Grade II post- Apply Online – Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary Details, Selection Process were given: Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited has released a notification of hiring the post of Energy Assistants Junior Lineman Grade II. There were 86 vacancies were offered for this recruitment to backlog candidates. Selected candidate will get paid for Rs. 15,000 per month. Interested and Eligible candidates apply before 31-01-2021. Check out the entire post for brief description about this recruitment. Official Notification and application link were given at the end of the post for your preference.
APCPDCL Junior Linemen Grade 2 Syllabus PDF ITI Topics – Download Written Exam Pattern for Energy Assistant here!!!
APCPDCL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Andhra Pradesh Central Power Distribution Corporation Limited|
Name of the Post
|Energy Assistants Junior Lineman Grade II|
|Number of Vacancies||
APCPDCL Vacancies 2021
There were 86 vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Those vacancies were distributed as given below. Among these vacancies 25% were reserved for BC candidates, 4% were reserved for Muslim BC candidates, 15% for SC, 6% for ST and 2% given for sports quota.
Age Limit for APCPDCL Jobs
Candidate’s age should between 18 years to 35 years as on 31-01-2021. There were 5 years of upper age relaxation will be given for SC or ST and BC candidates. For candidates who already working in APDISCOMS contract worker age will be considered as candidate’s age at the time of entry into the organization as contract worker.
APCPDCL Educational Qualification
For the post of Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman Grade II) candidate should have completed SSC or 10th class from the recognized board. Should completed ITI in electrical trade or wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) or Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) or Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from the recognized instruction or Board.
Energy Assistant Salary Details
Selected candidate for the post of Energy Assistants Junior Lineman Grade II will get paid for Rs. 15000 per month on consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. Salary of the candidate will get increased based on the performance after 2 years.
Junior Linemen Selection Process
- Candidate will be selected based on the written test. This written exam will be conducted based on the ITI syllabus for 100 marks and OC should have to secure 40%, 35% for BC and 30% for SC and ST candidates. Candidates who have experience at AP DISCOMS will get one mark for each 6 months and candidates will get 20 marks maximum.
- After completed written examination will called for pole Climbing candidate should have to completed that test within 15 minutes
- From the merit list of written examination candidate will be called for meter reading test in the ration for 1:3. Candidates who haven’t completed pole claiming will not called for meter reading
Document Verification for APCPDCL Recruitment
Candidate should have to produce listed documents at the time of document verification process.
- SSC Certificate or equivalent for the proof of Age
- SSC and 10th mark sheet from recognized board
- ITI qualification in equivalent field for educational Qualification
- If candidate belong to SC or ST should bring Permanent community Certificate issued by Tahasildar or MRO in original and candidates belongs to BC Original Caste Certificate sued by Revenue Officer
- Study Certificate from IV to X class
- Resident Certificate issued by Officer of the Revenue Department
Junior Linemen Application Fee
OC and BC Candidate should have to pay Rs. 700 as application fee. Candidates belong to SC and ST should have to pay Rs. 350 as application fee.
How to apply for APCPDCL Recruitment 2021
- Go to Official Website of APCPDCL
- Then go to careers page and find the post
- Or use the link given below
- It will lead you to Online application portal for APCPDCL Energy Assistants Junior Lineman Grade II post
- Click apply online and fill the application form
- Go to View or Print Submitted Online Application form
- Print your application form for further details
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply before 03-05-2021 for the post of Energy Assistants Junior Lineman Grade II
OC and BC Candidate should pay Rs. 700 SC and ST candidates should pay Rs. 350 as application fee.
There were 86 vacancies were offered for the post of Energy Assistants Junior Lineman Grade II