AP Post Delhi Gds Results 2022 Link – Download Merit List || Check Selection List & Cut Off: Indian Post (Delhi) will release admit card for Gramin Dak Sevaks post. There are 233 numbers of vacancies for the post. The board will release the result on soon as possible. Applied candidates can download the result and merit list in our blog.
AP Post Delhi GDS Results 2022 Download:
The Board’s Name
|Indian Post (Delhi)|
The Post’s Title
|Gramin Dak Sevaks|
Number of Openings
Result Release Soon
AP Post Delhi GDS Results 2022 || Download || Link || Date || Merit List || Selection List || Cut Off:
- A mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks will be a Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognised Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India.
- Candidates who successfully applied for the Delhi GDS Post Recruitment for RECTT/GDS/ONLINE RECRUITMENT/2ND CYCLE/2021 on Various Dates in 2021. Candidates must be looking for Delhi GDS GDS Cut Off 2021 Cut Off Marks everywhere. In the List, you’ll find the Official Cut Off.
How to Download AP Post Delhi GDS Results 2022?
- Candidates should go to India Post’s official website.
- On the screen, open the Notification for a connected post.
- Now look for the option to “Download Result.”
- Now you have the option to download the results.
- Use your provisional id and password to log in.
- Submit the Download Result Option.
- For future reference, download and print the result.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
There are 233 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The board will release the result soon
Candidates can click above link and download result directly.