AP Grama Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2021 Details – Apply Online Directly from Here – Vacancy Details, Selection process, Eligibility Criteria and Online Application link Given – Andhra Pradesh (AP) Gram/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat has released a notification for hiring Grama/ Ward Volunteer. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post by Directly form our website. There were totally 841 Volunteers are required. Candidates can apply for this recruitment before 23.05.2021 and 24.05.2021. Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process were given in this post. Official Notification and Application link given at the end of the post.
AP Grama Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Andhra Pradesh (AP) Gram/ Ward Volunteers & Village/ Ward Secretariat|
Name of the Post
|Grama/ Ward Volunteers|
Number of Vacancies
23.05.2021 and 24.05.2021
AP Grama Volunteers Vacancies District Wise
- Chittor – 569 vacancies
- Prakasam – 5 vacancies
- Guntur – 267 vacancies
AP Grama Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Candidates age should between 18 years to 35 years to apply for this recruitment.
- Candidates shall complete 10th, Intermediate, or Bachelor’s degree to apply for this post.
- Applicants advised to check official notification before applying for this recruitment. Official notification link given at the end of the post.
APGV Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for this recruitment based on the applicant’s profile and performance in personal Interview. Interview date will be informed later on official website. the interview procedure was listed below. Final selection in based on the results of the interview (PR&RD).
- During the Interview 25 marks given to candidate based on awareness of different government schemes, programmes, and welfare activities.
- 25 marks given based on previous job experience in different government welfare departments and services, as well as NGOs, Federations, and social events.
- 25 marks given based on Leadership qualities, good communication skills and general awareness.
- 25 marks will be given for soft skills.
AP Grama Volunteers Last Date
- For Chittor and Prakasam district candidates should have to apply before 24.05.2021.
- For Guntur district candidates should have to apply before 23.05.2021
How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021?
- Go to Official website of APGV.
- Go to recruitment page and read the notification completely.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead to official website.
- Click apply online link on that page.
- Fill out the registration form completely, including all required fields, uploading documents, making a payment, and other measures.
- After filling the application completely submit the application form.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|
There were totally 841 vacancies were offered for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021.
Candidates should have to submit the application form for APGV recruitment on or before 23.05.2021 and 24.05.2021.
Candidates age should between 18 to 35 years to apply for APGV Recruitment 2021.