AP Grama Volunteer Anantapur recruitment 2021 out – 668 vacancies: On its official website Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Dept, Andhra Pradesh has released the Grama Volunteer Notification. There are 668 numbers of vacancies for the posts. Interested candidates can apply from 22.06.2021 to 30.06.2021. AP Grama Volunteer Anantapur recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria and other details are given below, check here.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Dept, Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Post||
AP Grama Volunteer
No. of Vacancy
AP Grama Volunteer Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Candidates must have graduated from a recognised institution or board with a high school, an intermediate diploma, or a bachelor’s degree. This employment requires applicants to be between the ages of 18 and 35. Any educational details should be found in the official announcement.
AP Grama Volunteer Anantapur Salary Details:
The salary for the post will update soon. Candidates should refer the official site for getting more details about salary.
APGV Anantapur Selection Process 2021:
- The applicant’s profile and performance in the personal interview will be used to choose candidates for this position. The date of the interview will be announced on the official website later. The selection is done based on the interview results
- Previous job experience in different government welfare departments and services, as well as NGOs, Federations, and social events – 25 Marks
- Leadership qualities, good communication skills and general awareness – 25 Marks
- Soft Skills – 25 Marks
How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Anantapur Recruitment 2021?
- Visit https://apgv.apcfss.in/FirstPage.do in for more information.
- To apply for a position as an AP Volunteer, go to the AP Volunteer
- Apply Online 2021 Recruitment Notification page.
- Then click the link for the online application form.
- Fill out the registration form completely, including all required fields, uploading documents, making a payment, and other measures.
- Create the Application Number as well as other reference information.
- Take a printout of the completed application form as well.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The age limit for the post is 18 years to 35 years.
Interested candidates can apply from 22.06.2021 to 30.06.2021
There are 668 numbers of vacancies for the posts.