AP Grama Sachivalayam Animal Husbandry Assistant Notification 2021 Short Notice Released – Check Eligibility, Important Dates & Application Procedure Details Here!!!. Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam has going to release AP Grama Sachivalayam 2021 Exam Notification to recruit candidates at various job vacancies at Panchayat level in the state of Andhra Pradesh. So candidate’s who are all waiting for the official notification, can refer the details in our blog. Once the official notification is released, we will update our blog.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Andhra Pradesh Grama Sachivalayam|
|Animal Husbandry Assistant & Others|
|Status||Short Notice Released|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
The aspirants who are all going to applied for the AP Grama Sachivalayam 2021 Exam should be 18 years of age. As well as the maximum age limit for the AP Grama Sachivalayam is 42 years. There is also age relaxation is applicable for deserving candidates.
Rural Job Posts:
Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V):
- Aspirants should have completed UG/PG degree in the relevant field to apply for the recruitment
Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II):
- 10th pass from Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent
- Class 10 pass from Board of Secondary Education, Andhra Pradesh or its equivalent
- Should have completed either, 18/24 months MPHA course or 2-year long MPHVWV course.
- Candidates with MPHVWV course must be registered in AP Paramedical Board
- Must have completed 1-year clinical training from selected government hospitals or identified hospitals.
- Must be registered as AP Auxiliary Nurse, Midwifery and Health Visitors Council
Animal Husbandry Assistant:
- Must have passed 2-year Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course from Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati or,
- An intermediate vocational course in Dairy and Poultry Science or,
- 2-year Poultry Diploma course by Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram or,
- 2-year Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi-Purpose Veterinary Assistant
Village Fisheries Assistant:
- Must have passed Polytechnic Fisheries Diploma/Intermediate with Vocational Course in Fisheries/Aquaculture/4-year BFSc Degree/BSc(Fisheries/Aquaculture)
- MSc(Fisheries Science/Fisheries Biology/Aquaculture/Capture and Culture Fisheries/Marine Biology/Coastal Aquaculture/Oceanography/Industrial Fisheries) from any recognized university.
Village Horticulture Assistant:
- Must have passed BSc(Horticulture)/ BSc(H)Horticulture/ BTech(Horticulture) from any state-recognized university or accredited by ICAR and Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare(MAFW), Government of India
Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant:
- Must have passed the bachelor degree from any recognized university in India maintained or incorporated by central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act an Institution recognized by the UGC or by a recognized State Board of Technical Education and training.
Engineering Assistant (Grade-II):
- Must have a diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from State Board of Technical Education and Training AP or,
- Bachelor degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university in India maintained or incorporated by central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC.
Welfare and Education Assistant:
- Must have passed from any recognized university in India maintained or incorporated by the Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act an Institution recognized by the UGC
Urban job posts:
Ward Administrative Secretary:
- Must have passed any degree from a recognized university in India, an Institution recognized by the UGC or by a recognized State Board of Technical Education and training
- Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II): Must have possessed Polytechnic Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering
Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary:
- Must be a graduate in B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)/ B.Sc (IT) or,
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science)/ Bachelor of Computing (Computer Science)/ Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Computer Science)/ Bachelor of Computer Security (CS) or,
- Sc (CS)/ BCA/ MCA
Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II):
- Must have possessed a Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering/ L.A.A or
- Arch/ Bachelor of Planning
AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Salary:
The selected candidates will receive salary from INR 14600 – INR 46060. Salary/Pay Scale is not the same for all the posts in AP Grama Sachivalayam. It is based on post. Selected candidates will be under probation for 2 years. After that AP Grama Sachivalayam Salary/Pay Scale is given to them according to the 7th Commission PayScale.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification Important Dates:
Note: These dates are tentative and may subject to change
- Notification Date: 05.04.2021
- Starting Date: 05.04.2021
- Last Date: 07.05.2021
- Hall Ticket Date: 05.07.2021
- Exam Date: 17.07.2021
- Result Date: July, 2021
AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection Process:
AP Grama Sachivalayam Selection process consists of written exam and interview. In the exam Candidates attempted the correct answer will be awarded 1 mark. Each wrong answer will carry a 0.25 negative marking in the paper. The written exam will have the following papers:
|Paper||Subject||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper 1||General Studies||75||75 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Arithmetic & Logical Ability||75||75 Minutes|
Candidates who will get selected after the written will be called for Interview. Interview will be followed by Document Verification. Selected candidates will be posted in different districts of Andhra Pradesh.
How to Apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2021?
- All capable aspirants apply AP Grama / Ward Volunteer Online Application Form by visiting to website. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance for last date of submission of online application form.
- Aspirants should download their User Guide of online application and read it carefully to satisfy eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of online application. Registration process is consist of 2 phases
- In The first phase candidates need to pay the application fee and in the second phase the aspirants should fill the application form and submit the registration process. Aspirants can take a print out of their application at the end of their registration.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|
The confirmed vacancies are not announced. It will be available after the notification is released
The last date to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment 2021 is 07.05.2021 tentatively
You can download AP Grama Sachivalayam Notification 2021 in our blog after it gets released by officials