AP ECET 2020 Notification OUT: A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc. (with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) Degree Holders and in short as APECET 2020 will be conducted by JNT University Anantapur on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2020-2020 For Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(with Mathematics as one of the optional subjects) degree holders.
AP ECET 2020 Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP ECET)|
|Last date to apply||02-04-2020|
|Last date to apply with late fee||09-04-2020|
|Admit card date||Third week of April 2020 (Tentative)|
|Result date||May 2020|
AP ECET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended
- They should have obtained a Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma from an AICTE approved institution recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas as given in the following Annexure.
- Candidates who are pursuing a Diploma course shall be eligible for entry into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./ B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC category) for entry into relevant courses
AP ECET 2020 Application Fee:
Contenders who had applied for the AP ECET 2020 Exam need all the particulars before attending the examination. Therefore, applicants who are willing to join in Engineering/ Pharmacy courses after completing their Diploma need to apply before the due date. In addition to this, to submit the application form contenders need to pay the fee. The registration fee for the AP ECET Exam 2020 is Rs. 550/- for the application which is submitted before the last date. Moreover, candidates need to Rs. 1000/- along with the registration fee when they are supposed to submit the application with the late fee.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|