Anna University Mock Test Instructions 2020. Anna University has going to conduct the Mock Test for UG and PG Courses for that they Released the General Instructions For Mock Test Of Terminal Semester Examinations and Instructions to Students from Official Site. Mock test to be conducted in September 2020 will strictly be as per IST (GMT+5.30hrs). This is also applicable to the candidates appearing for the examination from OUTSIDE India. Candidates can download the Instructions PDF from our website.
- Test can be taken on devices such as Laptop/ Smart-Phone/ Tablet/ Desktop. Charge the Laptop / Smart Phone / Tablet well in advance to last for at least 2 hours.
- The device should have continuous internet connectivity. Do not share the phone’s hotspot with any other device while writing the Mock Test.
- The student should login into the portal at least 10 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
- Total duration of the examination is 60 minutes.
Instructions to Students:
Test Process: Every student will be required to login through the secure ID and password on the online examination taking platform on the day of the examination (the time schedule, URL, User ID and password will be provided in the ACoE web portal -> SEMS/ARMS students login / Details will also be sent to the registered e-mail ID / SMS will be sent to the registered mobile phone).
Remote Proctoring: The students appearing for terminal semester examination shall be remotely proctored throughout the examination.
- Login credentials such as login ID and password for students will be provided through the web portal of ACoE (acoe.annauniv.edu) / Details will be sent to the registered e-mail ID / SMS to the registered mobile phone).
- At the beginning of each session, the student undergoes an identity verification at 2 levels,
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|