Andhra Pradesh Current Affairs – July 2018
In this we have given, July Month Andhra Pradesh Current Affairs and other important events held on that day. This is very important for all Competitive exams like Andhra PSC,UPSC, SSC, RRB, and all other Examinations.
Andhra Pradesh Current Affairs – July 2018:
|Hyderabad (Amaravati)||N. Chandrababu Naidu||E. S. L. Narasimhan|
Visakhapatnam to host Pro Masters Badminton League
- The three-day tournament for master players, aged 35 or above, will begin on July 30 and witness more than 100 matches. More than 96 shuttlers including former national and international players and Arjuna awardees from across the country in six teams will compete for the Pro Masters Badminton League (PMBL) title in Visakhapatnam.
UNESCO to Soon Set Up Gaming University in Andhra Pradesh
- Visakhapatnam will soon have a Design university for gaming which will be set up by UNESCO, specialised agency of United Nations.
- The UNESCO delegation on July 4 entered into an agreement with the Andhra Pradesh Economic Development Board for the establishment of a gaming digital learning hub.
Incubation centre to come up in Rajamahendravaram
- In a leap for the Information Technology sector in East Godavari district, an incubation centre to support startups would come up in Rajamahendravaram.
100 Anna Canteens opened across Andhra Pradesh
- The long-awaited Anna Canteens offering subsidized food for the poor were launched in Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) across Andhra Pradesh. About 100 canteens were opened in 35 ULBs in the first phase. They would serve breakfast, lunch and dinner for just ₹5 a plate on week days.
Centre plans to build port in Andhra Pradesh
- Union Shipping Minister Nitin Gadkari has said that Centre plans to build a port at Vadarevu in Andhra Pradesh’s Prakasam district.
Prehistoric rock art found in Madanapalle
- A rare rock art pertaining to the prehistoric period has been found on a boulder in the Noorukuppalakonda reserve forest of Madanapalle revenue division, which opens new vistas for research in the western belt of Chittoor district.
Industries summit in Tirupati soon
- The State government will hold an industries summit in Tirupati to mobilise medium to large-scale investments.
Andhra Pradesh gears up to tap benefits of Salicornia plant
- The State government has intensified the efforts to tap commercial benefits from the Salicornia, a plant that grows in salty marshes in the mangrove wetlands through cultivation as well as extraction of the substitute to salt with low sodium content.
Tirumala route gets eco-friendly buses
- The APSRTC introduced eco-friendly buses on the Tirupati-Tirumala ghat route which adhere to the BS IV (Bharat Stage IV) emission norms.
Atal Tinkering Lab now in remote model school
Under the NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission (AIM), the tinkering labs are dedicated workspaces in schools aimed at nurturing innovation skills and creative ideas in children studying from classes VI to XII.
For Daily Current Affairs Click Here
For Daily Current Affairs Oneliner Click Here