Andhra Pradesh Current Affairs – August 2018
In this we have given, August Month Andhra Pradesh Affairs and other important events held on that day. This is very important for all Competitive exams like APSC, UPSC, SSC, RRB, and all other Examinations.
Andhra Pradesh Affairs of August 2018 :
|Hyderabad (Amaravati)||N. Chandrababu Naidu||E. S. L. Narasimhan|
World’s first thermal battery plant
- Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu will unveil the world’s first-ever thermal battery in his Andhra Pradesh manufactured by the Bharat Energy Storage Technology Private Limited (BEST).
Transit campus of Central University inaugurated
- The transit campus of the Central University of Andhra Pradesh was inaugurated and dedicated to the nation by Union Minister of Human Resource Development Prakash Javadekar at the IT Business Incubation Centre at the JNTU.
Chinese component maker setting up unit in Tirupati
- Leading Chinese company Holitech Technology which supplies key components to smart-phone maker Xiaomi signed an MoU with the State government for the establishment of its first unit in India at Tirupati with an investment of Rs.1,400 crore.
Lixil marks its India entry with plant in Bhimadole
- Lixil, a Tokyo-based world leader in manufacturing building materials and housing equipment, had its first sanitary ware unit in India inaugurated in Andhra Pradesh.
CM to dedicate Vamsadhara project to nation
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N.Chandrababu Naidu is expected to dedicate the Vamsadhara project to the nation on the Independence Day.
Eco nod for DRDO Missile Test Facility in Krishna
- The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (MoEFCC) granted environmental clearance for setting up the Missile Test Launch Facility by the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) in the heart of the Krishna Wildlife Sanctuary (KWS) in Krishna district.
Amaravati bonds for Andhra Pradesh’s new capital gets BSE listing
- Amaravati bonds were listed in the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) as Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu rang the belll at the BSE in Mumbai.
Alibaba Cloud offers hitech solutions to A.P.
- Alibaba Cloud India (ACI) signed an MoU with the A.P-Economic Development Board (AP-EDB) for leveraging the Chinese company’s ET (Extreme Tech) City Brain solutions in diverse sectors like real-time governance, smart city and integrated traffic management, small and medium enterprises and skill upgrading.
Tirupati set to emerge as a health hub
- Stone laid for Sri Venkateswara Institute of Cancer Care and Advanced Research (SVICCAR), a joint venture of Tata Trusts, TTD in Tirupati.
Inauguration of Apollo Knowledge City
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu inaugurated the first phase of the Apollo Knowledge City on the premises of the Apollo Medical College in Chittoor.
For Daily Current Affairs : Click Here
For Daily Current Affairs Oneliner : Click Here