Amul Recruitment 2021 OUT – Area / Territory Manager posts || Eligibility Criteria, Salary Details and Online Application Link given in this post!!! Amul has released a recruitment notification for the post of Area / Territory Manager for filling up vacancies. Job location is Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Lakhimpur, Kanpur, Almora, Lucknow. Interested candidates can directly apply from here.
Amul Dairy Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
Name of the post
|Area / Territory Manager|
|No of vacancies||
As per the requirement
Bareilly, Ghaziabad, Lakhimpur, Kanpur, Almora, Lucknow
Amul Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate must be a first-class graduate in any subject with two years of full-time post-graduation experience in management with a marketing emphasis or a first-class graduate in Dairy Technology, Food Technology, Hotel Management, or Agribusiness.
- For undergraduates, candidates must have completed a B.Sc in Food Technology, Agriculture, Dairy Technology, B.Tech/B.E. in Agriculture, and a B.Com in Commerce.
- For postgraduates, candidates must have completed an MBA or PGDM in Marketing.
Amul Recruitment 2021 Experience:
Candidates should also have at least 1 to 2 years of experience selling FMCG products. Only individuals who are fluent in the native language should apply. Candidates with a strong academic record and relevant work experience will be given priority.
Amul Careers Age Limit:
Candidates should not more than 28 years of age.
Amul Salary Scale 2021:
Candidates will get the salary for the post is RS 4, 00,000 – 5, 00,000 P.A.
Amul Jobs Required Skill Set 2021:
Distribution Management, Territory Sales, Product Promotion, Market Penetration, Sales Planning, Territory Management
Amul Roles and Responsibilities:
- At any of our branch locations across India, the candidate would be responsible for Sales & Distribution for our product line. In a specific location, operating one of our four distribution highways: Fresh, Frozen, Chilled, and Ambient.
- Sales planning, logistics and distribution management, WD and territory management, product promotion, new product launches, and meeting sales targets are just a few of the primary duties.
How to apply for Amul Recruitment 2021:
- Go to Official Site @@ http://careers.amul.com/
- On the Home Page, Candidates can click on Current Openings.
- You can find the required jobs
- Candidates can check the Eligibility Details and then click on Apply link.
- You can enter Email Id and Password.
- Candidates can enter the required details and upload the necessary documents.
- Click on the Submit and Preview your applications.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates do not exceeding Maximum age limit of 28 years.
The Salary Offered for above said post is Rs. 4, 00,000 – 5, 00,000 P.A for Selected Candidates.
Candidates should have completed first class graduate in any discipline to apply for Amul Account Assistant Recruitment 2021.