Amul Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2021 Out – B.Com & M.Com Candidates can Apply. Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (GCMMF Ltd) has announced a recruitment notification for Accounts Assistant Post on the Official Site. Interested as well as eligible candidates can apply for Amul through online mode.
At GCMMF Ltd, while in pursuit of excellence, we offer a unique career opportunity to unlock your own potential. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity, you can explore your options with us. We firmly believe that you will never look back in your career again.
Amul Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Name of the Board
|Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (GCMMF Ltd)|
Mode of Apply
Madurai, Vijayawada, Hyderabad/Secunderabad
Short Information: GCMMF Ltd offers varied career with ample opportunity to use your initiative, outstanding opportunities for further training and an excellent working atmosphere. We look forward to welcoming new, motivated members to our team.
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (GCMMF Ltd) is the largest Food Company marketing milk & milk products under the brand names of AMUL and SAGAR with an annual turnover exceeding Rs 38,550 crores.
- GCMMF is a unique organization. It’s a body created by Farmers, managed by competent professionals serving a very competitive and challenging consumer market. It is a true testimony of synergistic national development through the practice of modern management methods.
Eligibility Criteria for Amul:
- Candidates Should have working knowledge of Financial accounting, commercial norms & taxation and good knowledge of computers (Knowledge of SAP will be preferred).
- The responsibilities includes preparation of Accounting documents such as Invoices, billing, Accounts payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchases, Bank reconciliations, verification of payments, MIS, Maintenance of records in SAP FICO and other Commercial etc.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge of GST and should be capable of filing GST returns independently.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- ensuring maintenance of Books of Accounts including finance management and Assets Accounting
- ensuring implementation of standard procedure relating to arrival of stock
- maintenance of stock
- physical verification and reporting
- ensuring proper compliance with all statutory formalities like service tax, GST filing etc
- coordinating with internal auditors
- ensuring proper utilization of budget, etc
- Reconciliation of Vendor/Supplier Ledger
- preparation of Journal vouchers and payments
- Other accounts related works.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The candidate should be first class graduate in commerce (B.Com.) with minimum 4 years of work experience OR M.Com/MBA (Finance) with minimum 2 years of work experience.
- The graduation should be a regular and full time. The age should not be more than 28 years.
- The candidates with good academic record and job experience will be preferred.
- The candidate should be well verse with MS Office Package specially MS Excel and Word. Candidate having knowledge of SAP-FI and SAP-SD will be preferred.
- Candidates knowing the local language of the State need only apply.
How to Apply for Amul Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
If you interested to apply for the job position of Amul, please submit the following documents while submitting an online application and when you attend the pre-selection interview:
- Updated CV
- Highest educational degree certificate
- Work experience certificated related to the job (minimum 2 years in )
- Recently taken passport size a full-size color photographs
- Academic certificates & job-related training certificates a work experience.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The candidate should be first class graduate in commerce (B.Com.) with minimum 4 years of work experience OR M.Com/MBA (Finance) with minimum 2 years of work experience.
The graduation should be a regular and full time. The age should not be more than 28 years.
Candidates Should have working knowledge of Financial accounting, commercial norms & taxation and good knowledge of computers (Knowledge of SAP will be preferred).