AMHUB – Country’s First Ever Advanced Manufacturing Hub. Tamil Nadu’s guidance, nodal investment promotion and facilitation agency has collaborated with the World Economic Forum (WEF) which is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation to launch Country’s advanced manufacturing hub (AMHUB) in the Tamil Nadu. AMHUB is Advanced Manufacturing hub and is first of its kind in the country.
- AMHUB is one of the 19 platforms designed by the WEF.
AMHUB focuses on:
- Addressing Regional Opportunities
- Engaging regional production
- Challenges brought by Fourth Industrial Revolution
- AMHUB will help the state in the sectors of solar energy, electronics, electric mobility and textiles.
- It will help boost production sector of Tamil Nadu by identifying regional opportunities brought by Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- The 4th Industrial Revolution opportunities are Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Cloud Computing, etc.
- Headquarters: Cologny, Switzerland
- Founder: Klaus Schwab
- Founded: January 1971
- When was National Manufacturing Policy launched? – 2011
- How many sectors are targeted in the Make in India programme? – 25
- When was Make in India programme launched? – September 25, 2014
- Who releases the Global Competitive Report? – World Economic Forum
- Make in India programme was launched to improve the which sector of the Indian economy? – Manufacturing Sector
- “Zero Defect Zero Effect” slogan is related to which of the following scheme? – Make in India
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|