Amazon UX Designer Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online for Fire TV Vacancy | Just Now Released!!! Amazon is hiring professional job seekers to work for the Software Development Engineer role. Most of the aspirants had a dream to work for an e-commerce organization like Amazon. Candidates who visited the page directly for finding the Current Amazon Job Openings for Fresher’s / Experienced in India, You are in the right track.
If you are seriously waiting for Amazon Recruitment 2021 Drive, We will help you, to find out the matched job profile at the official website www.amazon.jobs. Moreover, you have to log on to the Amazon Off-Campus Recruitment 2020-2021 Page before closing the registration process.
Amazon Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
Name of the Board
|UX Designer, Fire TV|
As per Norms
Mode of Apply
Short Information: Applicants must appear for Amazon Walk-in-Interview as per the tentative schedule with the updated resume. Take the Amazon Application Form to attend for Placement Offers. You can also submit the admit card/call letter while appearing for the Interview.
- Amazon’s Device Design Group has launched revolutionary products like Echo, Fire TV, Alexa Communications, and more. Are you interested in joining the team to lead Amazon’s next innovation?
- Our design studio is looking for an exceptional user experience designer to craft elegant, customer-focused experiences to join our growing user experience design team. You will collaborate with designers, researchers, engineers and product managers – working on projects throughout the planning, design and development lifecycle.
- Design useful and desirable user interfaces and experiences in a team environment
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings
- Use business requirements, user and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements
- Design the UI architecture, interface, and interaction flow of applications and experiences
- Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, click-throughs, and prototypes
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns
- Work with project managers to plan projects for effective delivery while maintaining high standards for design
- Be a passionate and effective advocate for design with non-design audiences
- Write effectively to communicate design rationales and benefits to Amazon customers.
- Candidates must have complete 3+ years of experience as an interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role · Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent design-related field.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs. Experience using best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and design, as well as knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Experience in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch.
- Experience with research and human-centered design with a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions
- Experience with consumer brand experience design and a understanding of storytelling
- Ability to extract abstract concepts and quickly turn around rigorous flows and mockups reflecting a range of options
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
- Additional design skills in related fields, including motion design, prototyping, and web development
- Experience in designing interactions for voice led devices
- Proficiency in presenting design work to user experience teams, product and engineering teams, and executives for review and feedback
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Amazon Selection Process 2021:
- The Amazon hiring process lasts for about one to three weeks and includes five to six rounds for the candidate to go through. Amazon recruits candidates both on-campus and off-campus.
- The on-campus placements are conducted at certain colleges/universities all over India like the IITs and NITs.
- Whereas in off-campus recruitment, anybody can apply online or through recommendations.
Written / Online coding rounds:
After proper evaluation of the candidate’s profile, the interview process starts with a written test, which is conducted to assess the logical and technical skills of the candidate. The Amazon test duration is 90 minutes.
|Section||Number of questions||Content|
|Aptitude and Technical||20||Aptitude, programming, data structures,
OS, networking, DBMS
|Programming||2||Algorithms and data structures|
The written test is followed by the online coding round. The Amazon online test questions are based on DBMS, operating systems, data structures, and algorithms.
Multiple telephonic rounds:
During the first phone call, the HR or a senior member will ask basic questions on the candidate’s projects and resume. The interviewer will check if the candidate is a good fit or not.
The on-site interviews are the technical rounds of the Amazon interview process. The first face-to-face on-site interview is an algorithmic round with two to four questions. The frequently asked questions are on data structures, matrices, operating systems, and recursion-based concepts. The next technical round is a bit harder than the previous round on similar concepts. Visit Amazon interview questions to learn more about the frequently asked questions in Amazon interview.
HR/Hiring manager rounds
Hiring manager round is an intensive technical round, where candidates will be solving problems on data structures, algorithms, and some tricky puzzles.
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021:
Step 1: Aspirants first of all visit the official website www.amazon.com
Step 2: Once the above link displayed on the screen, Scroll down to bottom page.
Step 3: Here you can find out the current job openings list.
Step 4: Click on the desired Post and Fill the details carefully as asked in the notification.
Step 5: Fill the details of Your Name, Email ID, Mobile and Address etc.
Step 6: Finally Take an offline application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have complete 3+ years of experience as an interaction designer, user interface designer, or similar role • Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent design-related field.
· Experience with research and human-centered design with a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions.
· Experience with consumer brand experience design and an understanding of storytelling.
Candidates can apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021 from our website.