Amazon Recruitment 2021 Out – Customer Service Associate Post || Off Campus!!! Amazon has released the recruitment notification for the post of Customer Service Associate Vacancies going to be filled by this recruitment. The registration process is going on. If you are looking for a job in MNC can use this huge opportunity. Apply for the post link is available in our page.
Candidates of 12th, Any Graduate, Post Graduate will only have the chance to attend and perform in the Amazon Recruitment Process 2021. Amazon Customer Service Associate Recruitment 2021 eligibility details are given below in our blog.
Amazon Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Customer Service Associate|
|No of vacancy||
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
- You will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world-class support is critical to customer success.
- Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
- Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
- Drive customer communication during critical events
- Virtual Customer Service (VCS) – It is a ‘Work from Home’ model for India CS. VCS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and ‘work-like’ environment at home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
- You will receive 6 weeks of mandated online training, either trainer-led or group-based, which will allow you to meet your new team virtually and learn together on how to offer the best customer service experience.
Qualification, Experience & Skills Required:
Candidates should have pass Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply for the post. Refer the official notification for more details about this recruitment.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Action oriented, self-disciplined, and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Ability to use a desktop/ Laptop computer system, Familiarity with Windows 7, Microsoft Outlook, and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Candidates should be self-driven, motivated, and task-driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from Manager and Lead.
- Candidates should ensure ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during the work hours.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift so as to ensure maximum productivity
- The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment.
- They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management, and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet a business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast – paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working scheduled: may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
How to Apply for Amazon Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official site of Amazon
- You can search Jobs on the Amazon site or Enter the Post Name & Location
- Now the job vacancies available in the selected notification will be listed
- Click the Post Name to read the detailed notification
- After referring to all the details, click apply now link
- Create an account in Amazon and then log in using your email ID and password
- Apply to the posts and submit the application.
There are various vacancies are allotted for the post
Candidates can apply from the website. Refer above steps for apply to the post.
Candidates should have (10+2/ Graduate/ PG).